Sponsored

Can we PLEASE have our own Convertible Sub-Forum already?

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Every single previous generation Mustang forum has had their own convertible sub-forum. There is just way too many topics to fit into one tiny 40+ page convertibles thread. The moment you try to talk about one topic, you're already overtaken by another page.

Seriously admins
[ame]
Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Is it really worth it since the only thing different about the convertible is.... the convertible top? There's only so many threads you could make about convertible tops. "Post your convertible with top up pic thread!" "post your convertible with top down pic thread!" "Post your light bar thread!" "Post your selfie in convertible with top down thread!" "Post your selfie in convertible with top up thread!" "Post photo of bitches in convertible with top down at the beach thread!"

I think I just covered all of the possibilities.

There's no PP forum, so I doubt there will be a vert forum.

OP
OP
JohnDoe

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Is it really worth it since the only thing different about the convertible is.... the convertible top? There's only so many threads you could make about convertible tops. "Post your convertible with top up pic thread!" "post your convertible with top down pic thread!" "Post your light bar thread!" "Post your selfie in convertible with top down thread!" "Post your selfie in convertible with top up thread!" "Post photo of bitches in convertible with top down at the beach thread!"

I think I just covered all of the possibilities.

There's no PP forum, so I doubt there will be a vert forum.
You as a non convertible owner, I forgive your ignorance. Just like how there are Cosmetic/Repairs/Mods/TSB sections for the fastback, there are just as many for the convertible with our own set of issues.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
You as a non convertible owner, I forgive your ignorance. Just like how there are Cosmetic/Repairs/Mods/TSB sections for the fastback, there are just as many for the convertible with our own set of issues.

There are no fastback specific forums...it's for the S550 chassis as a whole. And none of those issue or topics would be any different for the vert or fastback, except for stuff that pertains to the top itself (yeah I get you have added braces and less trunk room, but who cares?)

mpwillis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Monty
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Vert, '92 911 Cabrio
+1 for vert sub forum.

Sponsored

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
yes, please make a convertible subforum

jeffdeq

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible White Platinum
You have my support...

WesleyEng, I came to these forums after posting on the 71,72,73 Forums for a number of years. They have a sub forum "Convertible Topics". It was frequented by many members including me so I support your request.

I had 72 and 73 convertibles but lost them both in the floods here last August. I drove to Dallas last week and bought a new 2017 GT Premium Convertible, platinum white. This is my first new mustang after buying used convertibles for the last 44 years. The mustang6g Forums has a wealth of good information for an old dude like me.

OP
OP
JohnDoe

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
WesleyEng, I came to these forums after posting on the 71,72,73 Forums for a number of years. They have a sub forum "Convertible Topics". It was frequented by many members including me so I support your request.

I had 72 and 73 convertibles but lost them both in the floods here last August. I drove to Dallas last week and bought a new 2017 GT Premium Convertible, platinum white. This is my first new mustang after buying used convertibles for the last 44 years. The mustang6g Forums has a wealth of good information for an old dude like me.
I agree. When I had the 5th gen vert, the Convertibles section @ MustangForums was just like any other section. Lots of activity and great first post!

Sponsored

mhrs5502017

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Conv. White Platinum Mettalic
Yeah what gives?

I second the motion for a convertible thread!!

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
I definitely think there should be a convertible section. Why not?