Sponsored

SPOTTED....Souther california

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
I'm curious if anyone has spotted me yet. Mostly around the Rancho Santa Margarita area or Lake Forest? Sometimes go to PCH to Laguna beach/Huntington Beach early to cruise. My car sticks out like a sore thumb hopefully a good looking one. If you do see me send me a PM, if you want to hang.
Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I'm curious if anyone has spotted me yet. Mostly around the Rancho Santa Margarita area or Lake Forest? Sometimes go to PCH to Laguna beach/Huntington Beach early to cruise. My car sticks out like a sore thumb hopefully a good looking one. If you do see me send me a PM, if you want to hang.
I'm usually on the 5 M-F going Orangewood to Alton around 7am and the reverse between 4-6pm. I've been using my BMW i3 though for the past few months, but recently got a nail in the tire and Bridgestone won't have stock in the US until mid-July (there's literally only one tire brand/model for this car...) So I've been using the Mustang the past week. Sometimes in Lake Forest for lunch, but rarely out by RSM.

dasaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost 6spd Manual
No one has ever spotted me. Plus, for some reason only Mustang drivers never wave back or respond to thumbs up from me so I've stopped trying. All of the people in other cars i've owned have always waved back.

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
No one has ever spotted me. Plus, for some reason only Mustang drivers never wave back or respond to thumbs up from me so I've stopped trying. All of the people in other cars i've owned have always waved back.
They're probably in the middle of shifting gears when you wave at them. I've missed a couple of wave back due to shifting but I try to wave back when I can. I find my self flashing my light or a light rev to say what's up when on the road.

Dspec_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang Ecoboost
I have the same issue! I started waving at camaro owners, and even they wave back!

you guys are dicks!
;)

Sponsored

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm usually on the 5 M-F going Orangewood to Alton around 7am and the reverse between 4-6pm. I've been using my BMW i3 though for the past few months, but recently got a nail in the tire and Bridgestone won't have stock in the US until mid-July (there's literally only one tire brand/model for this car...) So I've been using the Mustang the past week. Sometimes in Lake Forest for lunch, but rarely out by RSM.
I'll keep an eye out for you my Mustang is a Friday to work car/Weekend. Most of the time I am driving my Pontiac G6 with black 18's and GXP spoiler Monday through Thursday to Lake Forest from RSM 7-4.

No one has ever spotted me. Plus, for some reason only Mustang drivers never wave back or respond to thumbs up from me so I've stopped trying. All of the people in other cars i've owned have always waved back. If I did see your car I would wave looks good if it is a stock mustang I sort of don't care and stopped waving because no one else waved back.
I have had the same issue only with Mustang owners, now my car stands out with the red rims, grille and spoiler so that could contribute to them checking out my car and not looking up at me waving to them driving by or they could be just dicks I try to be a friendly Mustang buddy but I guess some don't care.

Daryl152

Kill3r_Stang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost (IG:Kill3r_Stang)
Yup I get rarely get any Mustang folks wave back at me. I've been waving to the Subie community and Camaros and they pretty chill. C'mon guys! LOL. No one's spotted me either lol.

I'm in the SGV , Pasadena

[/url]rolling shot by Daryl Ogalino, on Flickr[/IMG]

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup I get rarely get any Mustang folks wave back at me. I've been waving to the Subie community and Camaros and they pretty chill. C'mon guys! LOL. No one's spotted me either lol.

[/URL]rolling shot by Daryl Ogalino, on Flickr[/IMG]

With that wing I will be able to see you pretty far away. I do agree the Mustang Community needs to be more friendly. Not counting present company.

TYGT350

Nope, not a GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT PP
Ignore

Last edited:

Scurd Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

[/url]rolling shot by Daryl Ogalino, on Flickr[/IMG]
I might have spotted you once around monterey park and I gave you a rev and waved at you. I'm in that white stang. maybe it is or it is not you?

Last edited:

Sponsored

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Lucky morning! Spotted some real nice ponies out there...actually it started yesterday in Orange County, Irvine, Tustin area

about 5pm yesterday or so
55 to 5 northbound - black Roush..nice looking ride, sounded mean too.

This morning all south bound on the 5

Black GT - non PP edition from what I could tell
Guard EB - some dude in a BluShrt, that's all I'll say
White GT or EB - this one was behind me so I couldn't get much details but works around my area...I've probably seen you before in the past.

That Guard though...next favorite color to Silver.

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor

Jonahbonah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Spotted Magnetic s550 on the 91W/55 split today. Looked clean, almost had the same cosmetic mods. Magnetic paint, tail light tint, apr splitter with rods, nice wing, all you practically needed were some bronze wheels like me lol.

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
yup. Mustang people have no love. Just sit back and try to act cool.
When i had a wrx, my thumb was getting tired from thumbs up. Mustang people just too cool
Sponsored