Central Florida BS Thread

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I live in Lithia, FL and I'm still awaiting my LE. Congrats to the that already have their cars.....lucky bastards!!
Sponsored

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
I'm in transit and currently in New Boston, MI

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
I live in Lithia, FL and I'm still awaiting my LE. Congrats to the that already have their cars.....lucky bastards!!
Haha hopefully we will all have our cars by Christmas!

I'm in transit and currently in New Boston, MI
Nice!

Hey guy's, don't forget to subscribe to this thread so we can all stay up to date with everything.

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
I went into production today!

Sponsored

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
I would contact your dealer.

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Hey guys. Deland reporting in. Took delivery of my TY, PP, Eco yesterday. Sadly the first day only got 20 miles on it. Showed my family then the dealership asked me to go back because a couple wanted to see it. They would up loving it and the dealership found them a gt TY they wanted. Today going for tint and with some luck get some cruise time in

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
How do you know where it is at while in transit?
Contact your dealer than can give you the last known stop for the vehicle and approximately what state it is in :-)

Just FYI to everyone Rachael from Ford Service is not allowed to provide specifics as to the location of any vehicle once it is in transit.

KenD29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Mine showed estimated delivery of 12th, then 15th, and now the 17th... Order placed May 20.

Much harder to wait when it is 'on the way' than before. I offered to fly to MI and pick it up, but was refused My dealer (Kelly Ford) was able to look it up and see what train car it is on, but cannot see much more than that.

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Hey guys. Deland reporting in. Took delivery of my TY, PP, Eco yesterday. Sadly the first day only got 20 miles on it. Showed my family then the dealership asked me to go back because a couple wanted to see it. They would up loving it and the dealership found them a gt TY they wanted. Today going for tint and with some luck get some cruise time in
Congrats on the car man!

Sponsored
OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Mine showed estimated delivery of 12th, then 15th, and now the 17th... Order placed May 20.

Much harder to wait when it is 'on the way' than before. I offered to fly to MI and pick it up, but was refused My dealer (Kelly Ford) was able to look it up and see what train car it is on, but cannot see much more than that.
Sorry to hear that Ken. That's still not far away though. It'll be awesome when it gets here!

SilverSpoon09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTP PP in CO / 08 CTS / 00 C-SVT
So went and drove a GT PP in TY at Brandon today and was a tad... I dunno. underwhelmed for how it is nearly 8k more then the eco. I am just a tad second guessing my decision now.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I saw that car yesterday. I may go back and drive it just to see what my LE is gonna be like when i get it in a month

SilverSpoon09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTP PP in CO / 08 CTS / 00 C-SVT
I'm going to go back Monday and drive the Gt's and Eco's back to back to get a feel. I really don't want have to reorder so lets just hope i was just nervous when I drove the yellow one.

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
If anybody needs help on the status of their order and they already have a VIN let me know I can usually help out, as well as placing an order for a 15 or looking for one we have a good amount of them in stock at the moment and we are offering up too $700 off on GT's.
Sponsored