Trotters got a Mustang !!

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
Ahh Dell DOY, :D I saw this at cars in the park.....I'm with Hinch, it looked great if you squinted and stood 50 yards away:)

Close up it was a bit of a dogs dinner

The plate is DE11 DOY with a carefully placed screw... being polite, the owner was interesting:lol:
We've all decided to buy a large V8 powered American muscle car in the UK instead of a little diesel econobox. I think we're all a bit :headbonk: :headbang: :clap2:
Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
We've all decided to buy a large V8 powered American muscle car in the UK instead of a little diesel econobox. I think we're all a bit :headbonk: :headbang: :clap2:
not all of us ... manders :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
not all of us ... manders :)
And many many others. Ford yesterday asked if i wanted to trade mine in for a V8, I said no. Louise (Dealer) looked shocked, Phil (Original dealer) questioned why, i explained it. He agreed as to why. To be honest, if the EB wasn't my daily, i'd probably have the V8. :thumbsup:

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
If I owned that plate I would have chosen a yellow mustang and got some stickers made up for the side to match the ones on the Robin. That would look way cool

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
If you're spending as much as he claimed to have spent on it, why not do it properly with proper GT350 fenders.

https://andersoncomposites.com/products/gt-350-style-mustang-fiberglass-fiber-front-fenders
Well, 'proper GT350 fenders' dont fit. The anderson ones are GT350 'style fenders' and they are not for the faint hearted to fit. Needs to be someone skilled or a professional body shop.

I did look myself at the stick on vent he has but ruled them out. They really do look 'stuck on' and it doesn't work (imo). I would only have fitted the if I had the blended in to the wing.

Funny enough, I think I am about 12k in to mods so I can see how he is. I haven't even started with performance yet!

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
Well, 'proper GT350 fenders' dont fit. The anderson ones are GT350 'style fenders' and they are not for the faint hearted to fit. Needs to be someone skilled or a professional body shop.

I did look myself at the stick on vent he has but ruled them out. They really do look 'stuck on' and it doesn't work (imo). I would only have fitted the if I had the blended in to the wing.

Funny enough, I think I am about 12k in to mods so I can see how he is. I haven't even started with performance yet!
Definitely a body shop job, would Modurstang be able to do it? My only 2 worries is that it looks OEM and that when it's painted Grabber Blue, it matches the rest of the car.

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
£12k is all to easy to spend sadly. I figure I'm on nearly £3k already and it would take a trained eye to spot any of them, and I've not even started on performance mods. I pity us all with this addiction

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

That'll be another 12k on top when you're done making the car fast ;)!

Sponsored

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
That'll be another 12k on top when you're done making the car fast ;)!
I will be asking for Gibbo/Centurion to tell me the easiest route to 500 gee gee's. Thats what I want.
Also waiting to see if Ford Racing do anything.

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
£12k is all to easy to spend sadly. I figure I'm on nearly £3k already and it would take a trained eye to spot any of them, and I've not even started on performance mods. I pity us all with this addiction
Yeh, best of it is by the time I have the car just right I will be wanting to be the first to order a 7th gen!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I will be asking for Gibbo/Centurion to tell me the easiest route to 500 gee gee's. Thats what I want.
Also waiting to see if Ford Racing do anything.
Kooks and then GT350 mods but run a PMAS cai instead of the GT350 CAI. Think that breaks you into 500 wheels. As for the car, I'm sure gibbo would have told you that suspension probably needs a bit of tweaking, more power = less reaction time, meaning you need more stability and such (Simple terms before someone corrects me).

We can but hope, but with the MY18 looming, i'd have expected them to have by now. Evans Halshaw warranties Dreamscience tunes, however they warranty the PARTS so don't let the markering kick you. Also the tunes total shit so don't waste your time. :lol::lol:

stiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V8 Manual Fastback, DIB
Gibbo spends that every week! :)

You're right though, I had over £10k on my S197 and that was with an exchange rate of $2 to £1!
Sponsored