LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Do the M-5300-X (Street Springs) fit the Mustang Ecoboost? If so I want add to my Calibration order (if that ever ever ever comes in).
Yes they do, What is your order number and I will send you a quote. It will technically require a new order but we will take care of you.

-Benny
Sponsored

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
FYI these have begun to come in and are shipping

We look forward to feedback!

-Benny

lbroskee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Premium
Finally got an answer back on this.

The kit even if dealer installed would void this warranty. It will however as mentioned not void the 3yr 36k from when vehicle is new warranty.

-Benny
So if I'm reading this right, drivetrain 60k warranty is voided even if ford installs it, but not bumper to bumper?

Also in the warranty info it looks like it says any ASE very mechanic can install it
IMG_6218.jpg

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
Is there a kit without the M-9603-M23 air inlet kit as I have a Roush CAI installed?

Sponsored

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
So if I'm reading this right, drivetrain 60k warranty is voided even if ford installs it, but not bumper to bumper?

Also in the warranty info it looks like it says any ASE very mechanic can install it
The parts cannot void your warranty as a whole. They are only included under the 3yr 36k mile warranty if installed by a Ford Dealer. Once above this time or mileage the dealer would need to prove that the performance part caused the failure in order to deny you warranty work.

Let me know if you have any other questions about this

Thanks,
Benny

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Is there a kit without the M-9603-M23 air inlet kit as I have a Roush CAI installed?
Unfortunately I do not see one available, This would most likely be due to the fact that the calibration was created while using this specific CAI. Any other CAI's may not have the same results or even worse cause driveability issues.

-Benny
Sponsored