Magnaflow Stainless Steel Tru-X Resonated X-Pipe for all 2015-2017 GT Mustangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
im am so happy i put this on. this is a must for any car with headers. the rasp from my catless setup is all but gone, car sounds deeper. wish i didnt wait so long to put it on!

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Bumping this back up for people that may not have seen it yet. We have plenty of these in stock at the moment.
Forgive me if this has already been asked and/or answered but is there a plan to bring a 3" option to market?

Very interested, thanks!

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
im am so happy i put this on. this is a must for any car with headers. the rasp from my catless setup is all but gone, car sounds deeper. wish i didnt wait so long to put it on!
Awesome!!! So glad you are happy with this.

Forgive me if this has already been asked and/or answered but is there a plan to bring a 3" option to market?

Very interested, thanks!
Sorry, not at this time.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT with Performance Pack
I just placed my order for the True-X resonator! I am matching it with my FRPP Touring axle-back. I really liked the difference in tone between the stock resonator and the True-X. I also wanted a little bit more volume so I think this will be a just what I am looking for.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I just placed my order for the True-X resonator! I am matching it with my FRPP Touring axle-back. I really liked the difference in tone between the stock resonator and the True-X. I also wanted a little bit more volume so I think this will be a just what I am looking for.
You will get just that. Be a little patient as it might seem quieter for the first hundred miles or so.

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
We had this on sale over Memorial Day and it had done extremely well for us!

We also just received our second shipment of these so we have plenty on stock available.

So we decided to lower the regular price to what it was during the sale, $269.99

If you haven't got one of these yet, now is the time!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT with Performance Pack
I just had my Tru-X resonated x-pipe put on to match my FRPP Touring axle-back and I love it! The volume is slightly louder but the tone is what I like the most! The exhaust sounds a bit smoother and has a nice gargle when I let off the gas. Overall, I am very happy with it. Thanks CJ Pony Parts!

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I just had my Tru-X resonated x-pipe put on to match my FRPP Touring axle-back and I love it! The volume is slightly louder but the tone is what I like the most! The exhaust sounds a bit smoother and has a nice gargle when I let off the gas. Overall, I am very happy with it. Thanks CJ Pony Parts!
Only gets better with some miles. It definitely picks up more throaty/angry after a while. Post some sound clips!

Sponsored

RT302

RT302
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 convertible automatic GT
Looking for advice. Installed this at the same time as pypes catless longtubesand roush axle back. Sounds good, don't get me wrong, but looking for deeper tone. Thinking I need to replace the roush with some other mufflers. Thoughts?

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Deeper tone and Magnaflow go hand-in-hand. Maybe the Competition axle-back 19103 like I have? It'll get better with age too btw.

69Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 5.0
Hi all, I have a real problem with drone with my exhaust from about 1500 to 3000 revs. Will the Magnaflow do anything to assist with the drone. The only change on my car is a CAI and an axle back exhaust. [MENTION=20475]Dave@CJPP[/MENTION] would you have input about this?

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Hi all, I have a real problem with drone with my exhaust from about 1500 to 3000 revs. Will the Magnaflow do anything to assist with the drone. The only change on my car is a CAI and an axle back exhaust. [MENTION=20475]Dave@CJPP[/MENTION] would you have input about this?
This should virtually eliminate any drone. I've had so many people reach out to me in a very similar situation as yourself and had told me that this was the perfect solution for them.

Camp6329

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I have the stainless power o/r headers with a performance connect that connects up to 3 inch solo performance cat-back. I cannot stand the rasp that is produced from this setup so I am looking into this to take care of some of it. Is there anything you would recommend that would to neck down my headers to work with this system? Or have the come out with a 3 in/out for this setup yet?
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.