Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All:

Steeda would love to hear your feedback & suggestions for new parts you think we should bring to market.

With manufacturing facilities in Valdosta, GA ... we design, engineer & manufacture our parts right here in the U.S.A. ... making anything possible!

manufacturing.jpg

facilities.jpg

We look forward to your suggestions & feedback!

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Rear diffuser!

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Intercooler

Billet dress up cap covers (with all those lathes, it should be an easy business for Steeda to enter)

Auto shift ball kits

Sponsored

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Jacking rails that can be used to reinforce the chassis by having holes drilled in them with self-tapping screws that help it adhere to the body along its length. That, along with an adhesive might strength the body.

Especially useful for verts.

CVCashmere

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
Some type of handle situation for closing the rear trunk from the inside something that will last, i had one of the pulls that uses the clips space but it busted after long while

DANA44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 convertible
Aluminium blocking to raise manual passenger seat height. The seat is too low. Anodize it black

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
A rear spoiler that uses the same holes as the GT/GT350s

Sponsored

Wally-Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally-Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP 50AP
TJ,

We need a differential oil cooler.

An air intercooler is the conventional approach but does have placement constraints, rear diffuser requirements with ducting and fan concerns. An alternative would be an engine water intercooler allowing for more flexible mounting constraints, smaller sized intercooler and probably lower production costs.

Wally-Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally-Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP 50AP
TJ,

Spherical bearings for the front control arms.

Perhaps even a new control arm specifically designed for vehicles with your lowered ride height performance springs.
Time to get your Mustang Track Ready.jpg

WildFire

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Steeda Cold Air Intake (555-3193)

Your message to the Mustang community states “With manufacturing facilities in Valdosta, GA ... we design, engineer & manufacture our parts right here in the U.S.A. ... making anything possible!”

My Online Question to Steeda- A few months ago my wife purchased the Steeda Cold Air Intake (555-3193) for my 2015 Mustang GT Convertible. Now that it is getting warmer I noticed that the inlet temp is much higher during slow driving or while at stop lights. For example yesterday the Inlet Air Temp shows 158 and the Outside temp showed 89. Once the car got up to highway speeds for about a mile the Inlet Air Temp temp went back to within a few degrees of the outside air temp. I think that the CAI seal is not sealing properly and is allowing hot engine temps into the CAI box. Does Steeda have a taller seal that would help seal the CAI box thereby reducing CAI inlet temps? If not any suggestions?

Steeda Response- Hey Roger, the IAT will always be higher and rising when the car is at idle or sitting still. Once you get moving it should cool on down. That is normal functionality of a CAI. Nothing seems to be wrong with what you have explained to me.*

My solution was to purchase a small trash can from Home Depot cut it and then use adhesive / sealant with rivets to fill the gap. I also opened up a few of the hex holes in the grill.
In my opinion, it doesn’t look too bad. Now my inlet temperature does not rise that high(even at idle) and cools much quicker when driving.

If anything is possible, my proposed solution is that Steeda could design and sell a new CAI that will seal against the hood insulation. Additionally Steeda could design and sell a tall bulb type seal kit or other solution that current Steeda owners could purchase to seal the CAI from the hot engine bay.
Steeda Cold Air Intake (555-3193) Mod.jpeg

Gurjit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium performance pack
TJ,

Spherical bearings for the front control arms.

Perhaps even a new control arm specifically designed for vehicles with your lowered ride height performance springs.

I second this suggestion.

bbudman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Kind of corny I know but something to dress up the factory coil covers and engine cover. For instance the "Powered By Ford" letters. Maybe some billet letters to fit in to the factory coil covers. Offer them in various finishes, colors, etc. Also matching inserts for the engine cover as well as coil covers to fit in the indentations running front to back.

I myself thought about replacing the covers and going with carbon fiber or some other sort of dress up item but I kind of like the factory color especially on my Magnetic GT.
Sponsored