MikeG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 black GT, perf. package
WHEELS/TIRES HAVE BEEN SOLD

For sale is a set of (4) 20" AMR Black Wheels/tire combo. Staggered set up: (255/35 front, 305/35 rear). Mickey Thompson Street Comp tires, mounted and balanced at American Muscle. Purchased new June 2016. Wheels were on the car from June to November 2016, removed when I bought a set of 6GR's and stored in basement over the winter. Approximately 1200 miles on the set, not daily drivers, the car is a weekend car. No curb rash, ~90% tread left. TPMS and silver lug nuts included. Note I could never get the TPMS's to sync. The pic of the car is with BMR minimum drop springs for reference.

Will not ship, but will drive reasonable distance to meet for pick up.

Contact at [email protected] or eight 6 two, 28 four, 4 zero 41.

$850 OBO.
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image4.JPG
image5.JPG
image6.JPG
image7.JPG
image8.JPG
image9.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ Performance Package
For sale is a set of (4) 20" AMR Black Wheels/tire combo. Staggered set up: (255/35 front, 305/35 rear). Mickey Thompson Street Comp tires, mounted and balanced at American Muscle. Purchased new June 2016. Wheels were on the car from June to November 2016, removed when I bought a set of 6GR's and stored in basement over the winter. Approximately 1200 miles on the set, not daily drivers, the car is a weekend car. No curb rash, ~90% tread left. TPMS and silver lug nuts included. Note I could never get the TPMS's to sync. The pic of the car is with BMR minimum drop springs for reference.

Will not ship, but will drive reasonable distance to meet for pick up.

Contact at [email protected] or eight 6 two, 28 four, 4 zero 41.

$850 OBO.
PM Sent