Sponsored

Ford dealers now selling Eibach Pro springs for €172!!!

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
To sell your current to buy an import is imo a waste of money unless you drive a lot and need to make costs or so for your company.
The real kicker for us here in NL is that if you buy (or import) a GT that's 3 years old, it will be around 35k cheaper in (emissions/luxury) tax compared to a new one. So, together with depreciation, we're looking at considerably less money in total compared to having bought a GT back in 2015. :cool:
Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
...and with an import you can have all the missing things we tried hardly to implement in our EU castrated cars.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
...and with an import you can have all the missing things we tried hardly to implement in our EU castrated cars.
No what he means is importing a used 2015/16 GT EU model from Germany. Complicated story but what is comes down to is when you import a used car from abroad over here you can make massive savings on the registration tax compared to a new one. More than half of all S550's that are sold over here already are 1 or 2 year old cars that are imported from either Germany, Belgium or the USA. The sale of new ones is practically zero, except for a few ones that are used as company cars. No private person with all his marbles in place is going to pay 60K for a new EcoBoost manual. The total number of registered S550's in the Netherlands is currently 152.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
No private person with all his marbles in place is going to pay 60K for a new EcoBoost manual.
Don't know if I'm in this 'lost marbles' category, but I did pay the full 96,5K for my GT. :headbonk:
My dad allways told me if You want something; buy it. If You cant afford it save money untill You got enough. And then buy it. Thanks dad for a good advise. :clap2:
Sponsored