Sponsored

Steeda S550 Ultralite Springs - Linear (2015 GT/V6/EcoBoost) - Now Available

Northern Stallion

Pony car/stallion guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V6 Mustang Fastback
Needs to settle and an alignment. Base suspension was made to be comfortable, now it handles like a sports car, like it's on rails. Amazing! And the look...
1462725625.image.jpg
image.jpg
Sponsored

Northern Stallion

Pony car/stallion guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V6 Mustang Fastback
Side shot
1462725748.image.jpg

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
[MENTION=15292]Northern Stallion[/MENTION] car looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All:

We sold a lot of sets of these during our sale ... we would love to see some pictures of your springs installed!

Please, post away!

TJ

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to bring this thread back from the past. Just installed mine along with Adjustable Pro Actions Struts/Shocks, Shock mounts, sway bars and IRS parts. The car has less roll/pitch/dive but is not any more firm while removing the bounciness of the factory Performance Pack set up. I already had a track day with the set up and the car is much more eager to rotate, put power down on corer exit and not do a downward dog while entering the hard brake zones. The stock tires have had it and I can't wait ti get this set up on track with actual tires.
Before

After

Sponsored

Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
The car has less roll/pitch/dive but is not any more firm while removing the bounciness of the factory Performance Pack set up.
That’s so funny how subjectively things feel so different. Mine is much more firm than factory PP setup but I like that. It’s more tight and responsive and predictable. If I hit a big dip or bump I’m outta my seat, definitely doesn’t soak up bumps like the PP setup, and it shouldn’t. The PP setup has off-road capability lol and this is for proper racing.

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
That’s so funny how subjectively things feel so different. Mine is much more firm than factory PP setup but I like that. It’s more tight and responsive and predictable. If I hit a big dip or bump I’m outta my seat, definitely doesn’t soak up bumps like the PP setup, and it shouldn’t. The PP setup has off-road capability lol and this is for proper racing.
Yeah I have not come across any crap roads or major bumps at speed yet. The storm drain exit to my neighborhood I can definitely feel it more, but I am only traveling 5mph when going over it.

I did play with the adjustable shocks/struts since I was just at the track, and I can feel much more after adjusting the car to make it feel better on track. Since I did a boat load of stuff at the same time, I did not want to condemn the springs right off. I think the added stiffness has made the car feel like it is supposed to feel from the factory. But I am still in the first 100 miles of the suspension overhaul.

And yes, I have lost my rally abilities with the new drop, lol.

cjldad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Are you guys running the Steeda spacers in the rear on your PP wheel cars?
Sponsored