Sponsored

What an Honest Guy!!

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
As a few of us did, I went to the Nemesis day at Impney Chateau on Saturday.

It was a great day out and I thoroughly recommend it to all. It was great to catch up with some members from here and make some new friends. The Mustang community is so much better than any other car related community I've ever been involved with... honest!!

This post is all about Guy though. Guy is the main man at Nemesis and I met him for the first time on Saturday. At the end of the show I decided to buy the stock GT grille he had for sale on his indoor display. Price agreed, I walked away with my new grille, happy that I had a bargain.

When I got home I counted how much pocket money I had left. I realised I had either lost some money or had paid Guy twice as the missing money was exactly what the grille cost x2?? So, I sent a mail to Guy to ask if I'd paid him twice, due to me being old and senile, stupid or just plain overwhelmed by the price he charged me.

I received a mail from him today, I did in fact pay twice and he owned up straight away!! Now that's what I call good old English honesty!! What a gentleman!! This shows me what kind of character Guy really is. Honest, trustworthy and dependable. He'll be getting some more of my money for additional tuning parts.

Thanks Guy!!
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Having met guy at our first midlands meet, when he was telling us about his mustang, to being on cruises with him and buying parts from him, don't worry about anything, probably one of the best UK based companies i've dealt with and very transparent. I'm glad you've got your missing money back :D! Maybe you should only use cards from now on ;)!

I saw your car there, looked nice! Had to prove to someone you didn't have a sto n show on the car lol.. Never got a chance to meet you though, so i'll see you on the next one bud :D!

OP
OP
Gloucesternige

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The one point I forgot to raise was that I offered him half the money back for his honesty and told him to have a drink on me!!

He has accepted and refunded the other half back to my bank. Now we're both guilty of being gentlemen!!

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I had an Uncle Guy. We called him Gal because he was a little bit of a fruit cake...

Budump pssshh.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Guy@NemesisUK

Threads
Reaction score
Website
nemesisuk.com
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
Project NemStang / Modified UK S550 Mustang GT
How did you manage to pay him twice ? :lol:
Thanks for the kind comments Nige!
It was a very busy / long day and I had a lot going on with my head being all over the place. I too couldn't remember how we managed to exchange twice. But knew at the end of the day I was only carrying ÂŁ20 on me + his purchase and with this found one amount in one pocket and the same amount again in another which baffled me until I received the email putting the two together! :headbonk:

OP
OP
Gloucesternige

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You're more than welcome Guy. Had you told me, "No, you only paid me once", I would have believed you.

Now I need a great price on some coil overs please, but I'm only paying you once this time!!

Guy@NemesisUK

Threads
Reaction score
Website
nemesisuk.com
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
Project NemStang / Modified UK S550 Mustang GT
You're more than welcome Guy. Had you told me, "No, you only paid me once", I would have believed you.

Now I need a great price on some coil overs please, but I'm only paying you once this time!!
:lol: Yeah sure I'm getting on to it now for you! We would both be sure to know if you paid twice for those!

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Once again the Mustang community proves its worth !!
Sponsored