SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Guy over on FB looking for an auto fastback, presumably GT. Umer Saleem. I say now i know nothing about him.

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
Had mine up for sale before the Summer.

Started at 33 and dropped to 31. No interest apart from one private buyer desperate for my CO GT but was waiting on sale of property. It fell thru.

Eventually a trader offered 29 and I set about giving it a wash as per traders instructions.

That wash made me realise that despite needing the money I couldn't sell it so cancelled.

I'm amazed you guys think you can get 33 now your cars are nearly 2 years old.

I really need cash now and would take a lot less if it was off my hands quickly.

Has to be quick or I'll change my mind again and besides I've seen a nice 1995 Crown Vic that I would like.

blueboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barrie
Vehicle(s)
Dib GT and vw transporter
I will see what I'm offered for my car on Tuesday when I go and test an Alfa Quadrofolio, only going to look :D

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
I want over 35k for mine with the mods otherwise I'm going to remove:
- KW's
- FRPP anti roll bars
- Steeda rear mounts, Steeda chassis brace
- Corsa extreme system
- Wheels
- BMR vertical links and cradle lock out
- Shelby wheel and titanium knob
- sequential front and rear indicators
- plus lots of shit I forget about lol

I will then refit stock wheels, stock dampers, fit the Ford Eibach lowering springs and eibach spacers. In short it becomes an a looker but not a performer as it will still have the Steeda splitter, Shelby 350 wing and RTR skirts so looks wise only difference from now back to stock wheels and be quiet again and at this point let it go for the best offer over 30k :)

twold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 mustang fastback
MY 2018 coming / Mustang novelty value disappearing as with most new models/no shortage of new cars at dealers/plenty of folk jumping ship just on this forum/ some no doubt who originally said "the car is a keeper"(incl me:D)/ market forces now in operation sadly:amen:

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
If I was buying a second hand car Id definitely avoid those with mods , ignoring that it may have affected the warranty, it gives the impression it was driven hard by a boy racer. :)

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm certainly not paying someone to take all my suspension parts off when I've paid to have them put on.The car is all the better for it.The mustang could have been driven hard anyway but a modded car does give that impression.

Sponsored

Elnrgt500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ollie
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Folks these are the guys who bought mine straight up came viewed car and paid on the spot no issues at all they are looking more of the same. My car went to Malaysia I think .

http://www.fsmotorsltd.com/

twold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 mustang fastback
Folks these are the guys who bought mine straight up came viewed car and paid on the spot no issues at all they are looking more of the same. My car went to Malaysia I think .

http://www.fsmotorsltd.com/
You sir got an uncommonly good price for yours,possibly due to being in Ireland and maybe they had a customer waiting for one there.I have dealt with these people before and they often have a waiting customer,they were genuine but were not at all generous with me unfortunately:doh:.If the market says ÂŁ31-32k then they would be suicidal to offer more ,n'est-ce pas?

Elnrgt500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ollie
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
You sir got an uncommonly good price for yours,possibly due to being in Ireland and maybe they had a customer waiting for one there.I have dealt with these people before and they often have a waiting customer,they were genuine but were not at all generous with me unfortunately:doh:.If the market says ÂŁ31-32k then they would be suicidal to offer more ,n'est-ce pas?
Sorry to hear you had issues with them . I think I got top dollar for my car as it was what the waiting customer wanted car went to Malaysia not here . Good luck to the rest of you .

twold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 mustang fastback
Sorry to hear you had issues with them . I think I got top dollar for my car as it was what the waiting customer wanted car went to Malaysia not here . Good luck to the rest of you .
No issues with them at all in fact they were the only ones showing interest.They already knew where the car was going.They met me in the middle though with some effort....,but again your deal sounds uncommonly exceptional,well done.They come onto the 'for sale 'page occasionally lookng for stock,guy has an asian name whch I have forgotten.

ian2144

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT grabber blue/black roof
MY 2018 coming / Mustang novelty value disappearing as with most new models/no shortage of new cars at dealers/plenty of folk jumping ship just on this forum/ some no doubt who originally said "the car is a keeper"(incl me:D)/ market forces now in operation sadly:amen:
I'm wondering why folks are moving on so quickly, is there underlying issue with the Mustang? After a text drive I so want one, but, with a possible house move within the next year. Swapping cars will need to wait and I would say it will be a "keeper" I'm on the wrong side of 60 and her in doors is getting a bit cheesed off with me changing cars every few years.
I will get there it's just a matter of time.
Sponsored