Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
pics just sent to sam !:headbang:
You're in, tagged you in the thread on Fb as well - Welcome to the crew :D! Getting bigger and bigger by the day. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

mandat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT - Magnetic
Tank in stock and reserved , waiting for lamps to arrive and pass the additional UK testing , then we will ship , should be just a few more days

cheers

Jason :)
Hi JWR

I placed an order 10 days ago after seeing this thread.

Can you please ley us know the likely delivery date, as I haven't heard anything further since receiving the order confirmation.

Thanks.

welsh treg

Mid life crisis guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pony power
Hi JWR

Can you please ley us know the likely delivery date, as I haven't heard anything further since receiving the order confirmation.

Thanks.

I also ordered yesterday and also would like the latest delivery info please,

WT

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
Hi JWR

Thanks.
Hi , I think the original post on here got deleted as we were not a sponsor at the time

that post did advise that all units in the first batch with us as appointed distributor was expected to be with everyone by month end

at present I know the goods have left the manufacturer and are with Australia Post on the way to the UK , at this time I don't have any more news but I'm expecting the items to be imminent here

once they land we will test them as discussed and then ship out to all those who are waiting assuming all tests go as planned

cheers

mandat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT - Magnetic
Hi , I think the original post on here got deleted as we were not a sponsor at the time

that post did advise that all units in the first batch with us as appointed distributor was expected to be with everyone by month end

at present I know the goods have left the manufacturer and are with Australia Post on the way to the UK , at this time I don't have any more news but I'm expecting the items to be imminent here

once they land we will test them as discussed and then ship out to all those who are waiting assuming all tests go as planned

cheers

Thanks. I'm happy to wait however long it takes.

It would just be good to get an occasional update to show that matters are in progress, rather than not hearing anything at all.

Sponsored

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
Thanks. I'm happy to wait however long it takes.

It would just be good to get an occasional update to show that matters are in progress, rather than not hearing anything at all.
no problem , I think as mentioned most were aware of the situation but as the thread got removed maybe more recent buyers did not know

ill do my best to keep the thread updated , next news will be the goods landing with me

cheers

Spike-S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Spike
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Mustang Fastback2016
Australia Post take a minimum of ten days to deliver to the UK, They aren't much better than the GPO !

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
Advised today the goods are in the UK , we have settled the import duties etc and hope for delivery on Tuesday

We will then test thoroughly and hopefully if all is well we will deliver out to those who are waiting

For the record EPM are still looking at the issue to see if any kind of re design will avoid any such issues going forward but the problem still remains limited compared to units sold so hopefully it was just a small batch problem

will advise more once testing is underway

cheers

Jason

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
After two weeks of running the version 3 sequentials with no problems they packed in just as I was turning off the A9 on day one of a two day trip. Not convenient. From that point they worked intermittently (no jokes about on/off/on/off please ;) ) though they seemed to perform better with the headlights on.

Tagging [MENTION=22085]JWR[/MENTION] for information. Will be emailing Exotic Pony tonight.

EDIT: fair play to them; they responded to the email within half an hour.

Last edited:

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I hear that sequentials from new batch are failing on UK cars too now. It seems to me that this is a systematic problem that requires a redesign and not just a batch problem
A guy on FB said he left his sub out of the car after fitting his replacements and they still failed. I have a bad feeling about this mod - not from a financial perspective as the response from EPM has been very good - but I agree, there's something fundamentally wrong I think.

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Makes me feel better about having the V2's :D

:bolt:

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
A guy on FB said he left his sub out of the car after fitting his replacements and they still failed. I have a bad feeling about this mod - not from a financial perspective as the response from EPM has been very good - but I agree, there's something fundamentally wrong I think.
Did you tie wrap the cables? Maybe somethings come loose?

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Did you tie wrap the cables? Maybe somethings come loose?
I just installed them as they came. EPM suggested taping up the metal bodies which i tried but that didn't help so they're out now. Need brake lights. Everything looks to be in order with them on visual inspection.
The failings were inconsistent. Originally it was only the driver side then both. Sometimes they worked, sometimes they didn't. Seemed to work better with the headlights on.

DonKarlos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Ecoboost Fastback
Would just like to add to this thread that I've had almost the exact same issue as [MENTION=14613]SteveS[/MENTION].

Sequencers worked fine with just the ignition on, but after a couple minutes of the engine running the right-hand side fails. Thankfully it caused hyperflashing on the dash so I was alerted to it quickly. Failure also takes out the side indicator in the wing mirror but not the front. Tried a few things to diagnose the problem but after brake lights on both sides briefly stopped working I decided to just take them out for safety's sake.

Update: I emailed EPM for advice and they got back to me straight away. Was offered refund or to wait for updated model. I took the refund and said I'd be happy to purchase again once things are sorted. Couldn't be happier with EPM's customer service.
Sponsored

Last edited: