Sponsored

Me, in the Detroit auto show.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Nice. I assume that is a Race Red Eco Boost? Got any interior shots of it?

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Boy do I hate what fluorescent bulbs do to TY. Shot like that really had me wanting to go another direction. Thankfully, some good outdoor shots revealed the true color.

MikeSVTGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GTCS, 2015 LE #399
orange dont look good in that lighting either ... lol

Sponsored

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Good point. Some of those pics don't look anything like the older CO cars I see on the road at all.

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Good point. Some of those pics don't look anything like the older CO cars I see on the road at all.
It is a good color but in 90% of all pictures I see CO looks red. It almost looks the same color as the red sleeves on his jacket. It is just too red. People tell me see it in person. I know it is going to look too red for my tastes. I wish Ford would have brought back Grabber Orange instead. It just looks liked a faded or washed out red. I just don't want an almost red car. Again, a nice color and probably my 2nd choice but I've got to stick with TY.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
It is a good color but in 90% of all pictures I see CO looks red. It almost looks the same color as the red sleeves on his jacket. It is just too red. People tell me see it in person. I know it is going to look too red for my tastes. I wish Ford would have brought back Grabber Orange instead. It just looks liked a faded or washed out red. I just don't want an almost red car. Again, a nice color and probably my 2nd choice but I've got to stick with TY.
The '03/'04 Mach 1's didn't look anything close to Red out on the street. In fact, the CO looked a little pale, IMO. This is CO on a Mach 1.

Sponsored