The UK S550 "spotted" thread

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
I'm still the same. Friends seen two. Older brothers seen one. I've seen 0 outside of the dealership cars. Posted one up a few pages back that was my friends spot!

Hoping to see my first tomorrow on my drives into birmingham and then derby etc respectively :)!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Had a meeting in High Wycombe on Tuesday. Made it a bit of a trip. M40 down to meeting, M40 to M25. M25 anti-clockwise to M4 & along there to home. Any Mustangs? Nadda

Loads of Beemers & Audis though, if you like them
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Had a meeting in High Wycombe on Tuesday. Made it a bit of a trip. M40 down to meeting, M40 to M25. M25 anti-clockwise to M4 & along there to home. Any Mustangs? Nadda

[emoji207] [emoji207] [emoji207] [emoji207] baaaaah look at all them beamer audi sheep ;)

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

You weren't far from one...I was in wycombe on Tuesday, only went out about 6pm though.

I am still yet to see one "in the wild" I think I might get overexcited when I finally do see one lol

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
You weren't far from one...I was in wycombe on Tuesday, only went out about 6pm though.

I am still yet to see one "in the wild" I think I might get overexcited when I finally do see one lol
I was there in the morning mate. If I don't see one by June, I might tip you the nod so we can pass each other 'on accident' :crazy:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I will hold my hands up as this is a bit of a cheat...i met with [MENTION=8211]stevec[/MENTION] yesterday to discuss the plans for the NC500 trip, it was the first time i have seen one on the roads and it was pretty spectacular, its one thing to drive in one but you dont really see what its like as an observer. It was pretty amazing :ford:
image.jpg

Sponsored

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Good to see a pic of mine from someone else's perspective.

I can go one better, I actually did see another S550 on the M40 on the way up. Ruby Red convertible. Will post pics later today.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Saw a fully blacked out s550 gt on the m6 toll southbound 5:30pm yesterday

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=8211]stevec[/MENTION] I hope the only time you let him in front of you was for the picture!

Sponsored

Helios1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mondeo/Porsche Cayman S
I sense a trip to their showroom is in order again!
I was thinking the same when I saw that picture on their facebook. I'm heading to Mercedes Benz World tomorrow morning and was hoping to go by Bill Shepherd but I imagine all their cars will be at Goodwood...

Might go by next week...

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Spotted a Triple Yellow convertible today around 10:30am joining the A12 from the A414 (Maldon junction). Was on the opposite side and caught a glimpse of them accelerating down the slip road.

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
I was thinking the same when I saw that picture on their facebook. I'm heading to Mercedes Benz World tomorrow morning and was hoping to go by Bill Shepherd but I imagine all their cars will be at Goodwood...

Might go by next week...
Can't imagine there is anything in their showroom. They had a pretty big display there. Also had the 68 with 2016 internals. It's a thing of beauty. Will start a thread later and put all the photos up

Last edited:

Aero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robin
Vehicle(s)
2018 C63 AMG Estate
Spotted a triple yellow fastback going eastbound/anticlockwise on M25 around J13 around 12:30pm yesterday.
Sponsored