Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
So after months of considering what my next US car will be I finally came to a decision. After the facelift was pretty disappointing live at IAA to me and a very convincing test drive of the EU Camaro, I ordered a Camaro. I will still be active on Mustang Forums since it's still an awesome car. Maybe I see some of you in the big Mustang Event 2018 here in Germany.:cheers:

Anyone seen the 2018 EU prices published yet? I read somewhere they were set for release on the 11th.
My latest info is they will be release around Mid November with Banks opening shortly after. But before that Ford stated they will be revealed at IAA, so I would not trust in these dates 100 per cent.
Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Great choice! Congrats

I am in the same seat!!!

Looking for a either a Mustang or Camaro.
I really like the Camaro but it will be my DD, I am not sure if I will go nuts or not :D

I am opting for a Nightfall grey or Red Hot, black wheels, magnetic ride/dual mode exhaust --> The price will be the same as for a Mustang here. Around 525 000 SEK (53 700 EUR). I am awaiting if the dealers can do anything on the Mustang or Camaro price-wise.

So after months of considering what my next US car will be I finally came to a decision. After the facelift was pretty disappointing live at IAA to me and a very convincing test drive of the EU Camaro, I ordered a Camaro. I will still be active on Mustang Forums since it's still an awesome car. Maybe I see some of you in the big Mustang Event 2018 here in Germany.:cheers:

My latest info is they will be release around Mid November with Banks opening shortly after. But before that Ford stated they will be revealed at IAA, so I would not trust in these dates 100 per cent.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
I will drive it half a year, for daily driving and winter I'm looking into just buying a small Polo or up If you need the rear seats or big trunk space the Mustang could be the wiser choice.

I choosed V8, Hyper Blue, black wheels, MR+NPP which is 50.900€ here. I'm pretty sure the facelifted Mustang with PP, Carbon Package, Magnetic Ride, ACC and rear spoiler will be more expensive. But you don't really get huge discounts at Chevy, I could get some nice extras like they install the black emblems, add underbody protection and stuff like that :)

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Nice combo!

I have two small kids, which is the main reason I am looking into either of the two. For those occasions where the whole family wants to take a trip in the car. We have an estate-car as well.

From a sports car perspective it's the 911/m3/m4/m2 that offer four seats but the price point is to high or I don't think I will get the same excitment as from a mustang or camaro but I might be wrong. Just the sound alone.....

Did you opt for the A8 or manual?

I will drive it half a year, for daily driving and winter I'm looking into just buying a small Polo or up If you need the rear seats or big trunk space the Mustang could be the wiser choice.

I choosed V8, Hyper Blue, black wheels, MR+NPP which is 50.900€ here. I'm pretty sure the facelifted Mustang with PP, Carbon Package, Magnetic Ride, ACC and rear spoiler will be more expensive. But you don't really get huge discounts at Chevy, I could get some nice extras like they install the black emblems, add underbody protection and stuff like that :)

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Yeah, I think 911, BMW M, etc could be pretty boring. At least I would always prefer some american muscle before buying one of those. If you really need space there's also the Challenger and Charger. According to a lot of reviews, the SS delivers the identical performance as the M4, guess the Mustang facelift will get similiar Performance, so I don't see the Point of spending 80k€+ for the german sportscars.

I went for the MT. It's just more fun to drive to me and it seems like there are some strange problems that can occur with the 8-speed.

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Great choice Ace! When the time arrives for me, I would like to replace the mustang with a challenger. I actually like the mustang facelift, but even the 2015 has lost its american 'roughness' so I would really go with something more 'bad'.
Or maybe some giant monster like the F-150 family :)

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Thanks! Challenger is pretty cool, but honestly I always think you should have a Vin Diesel physique before fitting into the car right :lol:

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! Challenger is pretty cool, but honestly I always think you should have a Vin Diesel physique before fitting into the car right :lol:
:lol::lol::lol: so it isn't absolutely my case :lol::ninja:

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I can get a nightfall grey, magnetic ride + npp, auto, black wheels for 52500 EUR. That must be a pretty good deal considering it being Sweden :D

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
What do U guys use to post pictures and videos in here? I allways used Photobucket, but that aint working no more.

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
I upload my photos on m6g. The easiest way to post photos.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I upload my photos on m6g. The easiest way to post photos.
Not just easy. I think anyone who hosts DIY thread pics anywhere else should be shot. Do you know how many Mustang owners commit suicide when they find the DIY pictures they need were on some closed account or dead hosting site?

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
I know, right?

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Not just easy. I think anyone who hosts DIY thread pics anywhere else should be shot. Do you know how many Mustang owners commit suicide when they find the DIY pictures they need were on some closed account or dead hosting site?
I didn't know that you can host your pic here before Makstang told me :shrug:
Sponsored