Australian spec Mustang owners photos

IngoStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Fastback Velocity Blue
Ordered 21 May 15 , received 04 March 16. Don't know why, except some talk about my order being mucked up and a cancelled order becoming available.
You may very well hold the record for delivery times, 10 months is unreal! :thumbsup:

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
You may very well hold the record for delivery times, 10 months is unreal! :thumbsup:
If I believe ford I will have mine, from order to my door, in 15 months. Ha ha ha if that the case bring on August

Bushranger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT auto fastback
Seriously, I heard nothing for 9 months (no email, no anything). When I ordered I was concerned that 2 colours (race red and ruby red) both had RR as initials, so I had ruby red printed in the special conditions on my order as a back up. Went in for a VIN on a Monday (9 months and 1 day). Got no VIN, but was told my order had received a query on the colour.( heart sinks). I said nothing. At least the anomaly was sorted before my car got built.
Anyhow, I was handed the keys 11 days later. So I guess someone is trying to get on top of ordering issues and shuffling cancelled orders etc. Some of you may get a pleasant surprise.

We need to get back on topic though.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Yuvraj

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yuvraj Singh
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT PP

Sponsored

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
They look good Eric...but parking must be terrifying...they look as though they would be kerbed pretty easily.

AussieGreg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon FGMkII XR6 Turbo, 2016 Ford Mustang GT
Cheers fellas the wheels were bought from the states.

Eric you need to get rid of the number plate frame advertising the dealership. That along with any Dealership stickers on the Back window are the first things I do when I get a new car home from the Dealer.