Steering Malfunction

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
There is a show on TV called Hardcore Pawn about a pawn shop in Detroit. It features some splendid specimens of the Human Race (just). I wonder if some of these gormless, self entitled idiots work at Flat Rock. It would explain things.
Well as that show has been running for 9 years
i would think these "gormless, self entitled idiots" are making a few bob

Went to Vegas a few years back, popped into the original Pawn Stars shop, spoke to one of the salespeople, the TV cast only pop in sometimes to do autograph signings, and stuff.

Do you know how much they are worth now?
Sponsored

Wildblood

'Andrew'
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
TY 'GT' Mustang.........'H1 OON'
I'm sure you can reject the car? as it's not fit for purpose. Just park it up in front of your friendly Ford Dealers Showroom Entrance with a big sign in it telling everyone the fault, keep the keys and wait for them to phone you.

OP
OP

McDan1el

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST3 / Mustang SE S550 Ordered
Ford are a joke. They got the car last Friday, rung me Tuesday to say still not sure and they're in contact with Ford head office for advice, they said they'd ring me Tuesday pm for another update and didn't. I rung them today and left a message at 1pm and never got a call back. They've had a total of 9 working days with the car (13inc weekends) . 30% of my ownership it's been in the garage :(

OP
OP

McDan1el

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got a call today, they still don't know what's wrong and so far road tests haven't replicated the issue, same as last time but 2 days later it happened to me. No confidence in the car at all. I've said if they have it till next week and can't tell dlme the problem I'm going to try and reject the car

OP
OP

McDan1el

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got it back as they couldn't replicate error, 280 miles later it happens again, only car wouldn't even start, had to get the AA out. Now with them for a 3rd time. Whole ordeal and customer service have been appalling, sent an email to Andy Barratt today too.

:(
Sponsored