Sponsored

Collision Repair - Body Shop in PDX

MHs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang V6
Does anyone recommend a good body shop in the Portland, Oregon area? I was involved in an accident last week. It was the other party's fault and his insurance will repair. Here is a picture of the damage ( driver side):
0915-min.jpg
Sponsored

CraigW

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
You may have gotten it addressed already, but I've used Artistic Auto Body in Tigard for three vehicles now. They've always done a nice job for me.

OP
OP

MHs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang V6
You may have gotten it addressed already, but I've used Artistic Auto Body in Tigard for three vehicles now. They've always done a nice job for me.
Thank you for reconfirming the online reviews about Artistic. I actually will have it fixed there in couple of weeks. I initially wanted to take it to Landmark Ford but they told me that the soonest they can get it in is December 26th! Artistic were booked a month out. I had the accident mid September and its strange how all body shops in the PDX area are booked couple of months in advance. Its either PDX population is growing so fast that local businesses cannot keep up or a lot of bad drivers are moving to Oregon.

CraigW

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Artistic were booked a month out. I had the accident mid September and its strange how all body shops in the PDX area are booked couple of months in advance. Its either PDX population is growing so fast that local businesses cannot keep up or a lot of bad drivers are moving to Oregon.
My BRZ was hit in Jan or Feb and it went into the body shop at the end of March. The two (or was it three) snowstorms last winter caused a major back-up in the body shops in town. And, of course, there are a lot of bad drivers in Oregon. Today I saw the third or fourth wreck in the past two weeks where a small sedan smashed into the back of a much larger vehicle (SUV or pick-up). Like they can't see the vehicle in front of them stopping when the brake lights are at their eye level?
Sponsored