Sponsored

Ohio Thread

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
So camber bolts alone would be enough to bring me back into spec? I just don't have the coin for a full suspension rebuild with camber plates, struts, etc.

Thanks for the quick reply.
Should be, yes. They give lots of adjustability both taking and giving negative camber. It's basically what they were designed for, to get cars to the factory settings and "abused" by racers to get MORE camber ;)

PS: I'm on factory struts, and the ride is really good considering the spring rates. Unless you're a die hard autocrosser or HPDE guy you won't need to change the factory shocks/struts.

Is yours a PP? How many miles? If you wanted, we could swap full front units including struts/mounts so it would be really easy. I'm open to discussing options, let me know!
Sponsored

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
Should be, yes. They give lots of adjustability both taking and giving negative camber. It's basically what they were designed for, to get cars to the factory settings and "abused" by racers to get MORE camber ;)

PS: I'm on factory struts, and the ride is really good considering the spring rates. Unless you're a die hard autocrosser or HPDE guy you won't need to change the factory shocks/struts.

Is yours a PP? How many miles? If you wanted, we could swap full front units including struts/mounts so it would be really easy. I'm open to discussing options, let me know!
That's great to hear about ride quality. I've subjected the wife to some pretty harsh suspension setups in other cars. Her back gets sore, which in turn, makes my eardrums sore.

I'm at almost 15,000 miles and yes, it's a PP car. It would be great if it could be just that easy....

I'm pretty sold on making this happen. Let me check with my old lady but I'm pretty sure this is a wrap.

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
That's great to hear about ride quality. I've subjected the wife to some pretty harsh suspension setups in other cars. Her back gets sore, which in turn, makes my eardrums sore.

I'm at almost 15,000 miles and yes, it's a PP car. It would be great if it could be just that easy....

I'm pretty sold on making this happen. Let me check with my old lady but I'm pretty sure this is a wrap.
Great, Mine is a PP 15 with about 17k miles.

I'll PM you my phone and we can discuss.

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Prem, 6spdMT, Shadow Black
Pulled my eibach sway bars, 300 plus shipping or 350 shipped whichever is cheaper. I'll clean them up and take pics this week.
I might be interested and could pick them up. I'll send you a PM.

Sponsored

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Does anyone have a stock 5.0 intake tube thats getting in their way and no longer want? I have a project/idea, if you'd like to donate it.

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Prem, 6spdMT, Shadow Black
Hey all- if anyone needs a stock GT/V8 exhaust, uncut, 1,700 miles on it when I swapped out. I have one taking up space in my garage in Mason, OH. Free, just need to pick it up.

I see form time to time the V6 guys/gals can use there on their car for an upgrade.

Again free- you just need to come get it. I'm in Columbus a lot and could carry it that way too if I can fit it in my Hummer (H3- never tried, its kinda big one piece thing).

PM me if intersted.

Sponsored

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase