Sponsored

R @ MSRP in Staten Island...bait and switch, right?

Westfalia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Westfalia Camper
Found this while looking on cars.com. I'm sure they want a huge ADM, but you never know. Not my color combo. Strange that they don't call it out in the add, but maybe they are automated postings.
Looks like a few have emailed about it. Good luck if someone here can get it.:cheers:

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/680739081/overview/
37fa11f012b57295b871ebdd9fa.jpg
Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Found this while looking on cars.com. I'm sure they want a huge ADM, but you never know. Not my color combo. Strange that they don't call it out in the add, but maybe they are automated postings.
Looks like a few have emailed about it. Good luck if someone here can get it.:cheers:

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/680739081/overview/
37fa11f012b57295b871ebdd9fa.jpg
Yes they want 30k adm if memory serves. The prices dealers list on web sites is irrelevant

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
You can see the ADM sticker in the window. It's the skinny one.

Sponsored

Kahuna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
From the ADM thread...

Just talked to someone at Dana Ford in NY...Grabber Blue R w/White OTTS and Electronics Package.

...$40K over and no budging.

Merry Christmas!
Dana Ford is a renowned as one of the worst price gouging dealers in the Northeast.

There are lots of MSRP deals on Cars.com etc. Don't assume that the prices are accurate in any way shape or form. You need to contact them.

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
There are lots of MSRP deals on Cars.com etc. Don't assume that the prices are accurate in any way shape or form. You need to contact them.
That person is talking about the regular GT350. No one in this country is selling the R at MSRP.

Kahuna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
That person is talking about the regular GT350. No one in this country is selling the R at MSRP.
Not quite sure what you are saying here.

OP was thinking Dana Ford's Grabber R was for sale at MSRP just because it is on Cars.com for MSRP.

My response is...

1. Dana Ford is not selling that Grabber R for MSRP but for circa $40k ADM.
2. Lots of other vehicles (both R and non-R) are advertised on Cars.com at prices which the dealer will not sell them at. Therefore you need to contact the dealer and ask for a quote if you want the real price.

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

OP was thinking Dana Ford's Grabber R was for sale at MSRP just because it is on Cars.com for MSRP.

My response is...

2. Lots of other vehicles (both R and non-R) are advertised on Cars.com at prices which the dealer will not sell them at. Therefore you need to contact the dealer and ask for a quote if you want the real price.
My mistake. I thought you were saying there are a lot of R's selling at MSRP. I now get you meant that cars.com advertises the MSRP price even though we all know there is ADM. My bad.:cheers:

Alaskan9974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 gt premium & '17 gt350

My response is...

I went through the motions calling dealers on autotrader a few weeks ago buying my gt, I think most dealers came to their senses with pricing, I found 3 at msrp and a couple below, so I bought the one closest to my families summer home and will pick it up later.

There are still a few charging above msrp but I suspect they will lower their prices sooner rather then later.

Sponsored

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
Am I missing the red pinstripe? Possible aftermarket stripes?
Do you mean on your car or the one in the photo for sale?

The one for sale looks like it has the R's red pinstripe to me.

NYC350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R,2011Raptor Supercharged,2018 Raptor , 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Dana Ford and Jersey city Ford the most crooked and dishonest dealers in tri state .

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Do you mean on your car or the one in the photo for sale?

The one for sale looks like it has the R's red pinstripe to me.
He meant pictures in the OP. There are the red stripes if you look at the other pictures on the web site. When I first saw the OP I didn't notice the red stripes either.
Sponsored