Sponsored

Procharger Stage 2 install manual

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
I am debating ordering this kit but always like to review the install before I make a major purchase. Does anyone of have link to the manual?

thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
Oh yes there is. :)
Man the HO looks like a gravy install job. I wonder about the Stage 2 crank pulley install looking at the picture I have seen online I just am having an issue visualizing how it holds onto the crank pulley.

Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
I am debating ordering this kit but always like to review the install before I make a major purchase. Does anyone of have link to the manual?

thanks
Not sure wheir at in maryland your at but i live right outside glen burnie md.More then welcome to meet up and give u mine.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Thanks but I am in Murfreesboro, TN
My bad lol,i saw md at the end of your sig and thought u were from Maryland,If u have a fax number i can fax it to u when i get back to work Wednesday.

OP
OP

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
my big debate is the HO or the Stage 2. I know the stage 2 has the better intercooler that I like the idea of mainly due to the fact I am more into HSDE than Drag racing but I am going to stay in the 600+- HP range and have no plans for an ungraded engine so do I really need the 8 rib setup with the piggyback crank pulley (those do make me a bit nervous. Can I just run the HO and upgrade the intercooler and BOV? Is there any real advantage if I am going to stay lower on the HP level?

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
I think most just upgrade the intercooler and to the dsc1 head unit. Don't hear too much about upgrading to the 8 rib as well. Can't imagine it is needed at the 600hp range.

Sponsored

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Dedicated 8 rib is actually one of the selling points for me on the stage 2 system, and from what I understand it's a pretty simple install.

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
My bad lol,i saw md at the end of your sig and thought u were from Maryland,If u have a fax number i can fax it to u when i get back to work Wednesday.
Im debating getting the stage II kit Im from Silver Spring MD. Anyway to meet up and you give me a ride to see how it feels?

Cristian
Sponsored