Sponsored

Ohtsu tires?

Daryl152

Kill3r_Stang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost (IG:Kill3r_Stang)
Anyone run Ohtsu tires? I know LMR sells them, but I don't know if they are any good?
Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Ive provided them for clients before their pretty decent.

What wheels did you decide on?

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Anyone run Ohtsu tires? I know LMR sells them, but I don't know if they are any good?
We have used them just a few times, not too much experience with our customer for us to be 100% comfortable.

What are you looking for out of your tires, we can help you pin point the exact set you are looking for.

earlingy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Performance Package
Just so you know ohtsu and falken are the same company
I was a little nervous buying Falkens as I always thought they were considered kinda "off brand," but I have been really pleased with the set I had on a previous vehicle. They were summer performance tires, don't remember which.
If they're the same as Ohtsu, I say give it a shot! They're cheap and if you hate 'em then just use the line lock feature :headbang:

Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
I was a little nervous buying Falkens as I always thought they were considered kinda "off brand," but I have been really pleased with the set I had on a previous vehicle. They were summer performance tires, don't remember which.
If they're the same as Ohtsu, I say give it a shot! They're cheap and if you hate 'em then just use the line lock feature :headbang:
I like the way you think, you probably got the fk453 tires. The flakens Azeni tires were the first set of tires I ever had on a aftermarket pair of wheels on my first car.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Like that idea of the line lock feature :D:D, the Surgeon General never said any about smoking rubber right? :lol::lol::lol:

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Just so you know ohtsu and falken are the same company
Just my experience and opinion about Falken:
I've bought their tires in the past, never again... Tread life is horrible and after the tires get some miles on them, a lot of road noise.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I've bought their tires in the past, never again... Tread life is horrible and after the tires get some miles on them, a lot of road noise.
Thanks for your feedback, we would have to agree with the tread life, around 20k miles is around what we see in going through may sets at the shop, however considering that they are used on vehicles with lowered suspension and negative camber, the insides go out far sooner than the entire tire. As for the road noise, you do get some road noise, but nothing more than usual is what we are getting from our clients that use them.

Thanks again for your feedback and experience, its what makes this forum so great! :cheers:

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
of course brotha.
Sponsored