Sponsored

Tune for European mustang ecoboost

ahmetzia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Hi everybody I am new member of this site from Turkey.

I have mustang ecoboost 2016 europa version. I want to have performance tune on my ecoboost. I have already roush cold air intake and rousch axle back exhaust. I want to gain hp and torque so ı want to have software tune. Which tune do you prefer to me?

-Can I use accesport on Stage 2 , when I buy cobb intercooler? I have Roush Cai and exhaust? Is there any problem to use roush exhaust and caı instead of Cobbs, when using cobb accesport?

-Or is there any tune from Roush?

- İs there any tune from Fordperformance for European Mustang, ı know american mustangs have Procal from Ford, but it is not able to use on european Mustangs.

Thanks for everything
Ahmet
Sponsored

mtoo22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Whipple GT
You can use the accessport no matter what parts you have installed. Doesn't have to be only Cobb parts. They just recommend those because they are selling you the accessport. In short, buy a tuning device and find a tuner of your choice.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Also, your tune will be based upon your local fuel.
What octane are you using?
I will second the Cobb AP. It is the most versatile tuner on the market, and you can get excellent custom tunes.

EAndre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
E
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Base 6MT Recaros Sold
If you do get the access port just stick to stage 1. Stage 2 & 3 is meant for there bolt ons

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Hi everybody I am new member of this site from Turkey.

I have mustang ecoboost 2016 europa version. I want to have performance tune on my ecoboost. I have already roush cold air intake and rousch axle back exhaust. I want to gain hp and torque so ı want to have software tune. Which tune do you prefer to me?

-Can I use accesport on Stage 2 , when I buy cobb intercooler? I have Roush Cai and exhaust? Is there any problem to use roush exhaust and caı instead of Cobbs, when using cobb accesport?

-Or is there any tune from Roush?

- İs there any tune from Fordperformance for European Mustang, ı know american mustangs have Procal from Ford, but it is not able to use on european Mustangs.

Thanks for everything
Ahmet
Most people go FP since it has a warranty attached. Ohter tuners do not have a warranty.

Not sure if you can get it in your country, but you can email FP and ask: https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/ . You can also try emailing my contact directly: [email protected]

Far as tuning devices, not sure that matters as much as the company you pick to tune your car. Yes, the Cobb has some nifty features, but if your tuner does not tune with Cobb, waste of money.

If I were going with another tuner (I have Ford Performance), I'd more than likely go with Livernois http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP631123 right now. I like what they are doing and how they conduct themselves.

Sponsored

OP
OP

ahmetzia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Most people go FP since it has a warranty attached. Ohter tuners do not have a warranty.

Not sure if you can get it in your country, but you can email FP and ask: https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/ . You can also try emailing my contact directly: [email protected]

Far as tuning devices, not sure that matters as much as the company you pick to tune your car. Yes, the Cobb has some nifty features, but if your tuner does not tune with Cobb, waste of money.

If I were going with another tuner (I have Ford Performance), I'd more than likely go with Livernois http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP631123 right now. I like what they are doing and how they conduct themselves.

Thanks for interest, but I think this Ford performance tune is just only for us and canadian cars. Do I able to use it with my EU spec car?

OP
OP

ahmetzia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Get the Accessport and a custom tune from Adam. He is supporting the european models.
I think I will do that it seems logical to me. Do u recommend me an Intercooler for this tune? And how much hp can I gain? I think I first buy accesport and ADAM tunes this accesport one more time to make our tune proper for my car?

Tommy556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I4
Yes absolutely, buy an Intercooler (for example the Wagner Evo 1, which we all use in Germany) a drop in green Filter and a Cobb AP. Then purchase Adams tune for 150 dollars and let him do his magic. The car should see around 50 more hp and 100-150nm of torque depending on fuel. It will be a blast to drive trust me.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Thanks for interest, but I think this Ford performance tune is just only for us and canadian cars. Do I able to use it with my EU spec car?
I have no idea.... that is why I left you the contact info. ;)

Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
Could a Euro-spec car be retuned with the US spec tune, or are there physical differences as well? :shrug: I vaguely remember hearing that the "international" tune uses a Mass Airflow sensor, while our cars are MAP tuned...

mtoo22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Whipple GT
MAF and MAP so I don't think you can change them. Someone else may know differently but I'm pretty sure that's why they aren't already interchangeable.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Another option for EU cars is SCT, they have a specific EU tune now.

Nope. You will need a tune that's designed specifically for EU cars and Ford Performance doesn't sell those.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Yes absolutely, buy an Intercooler (for example the Wagner Evo 1, which we all use in Germany) a drop in green Filter and a Cobb AP. Then purchase Adams tune for 150 dollars and let him do his magic. The car should see around 50 more hp and 100-150nm of torque depending on fuel. It will be a blast to drive trust me.
Are there any datalogs on temperature, power and torque gains for this Wagner Evo 1 tuner? The quality certainly looks good on their website.

Thanks
Sponsored