CEL P0313 - Misfire with low fuel

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
Compression test failed. Put a scope in cylinders 2 and 3 they're not noticeably damaged but covered in oil. No metal
Sponsored

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
you wont see much of them with the engine together. The oil rings are on lower rings on the piston.
Well. Back to stock it is. Wonder if it's safe to leave Any mods on at all. So much work

Last edited:

Sponsored

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
So you mooded your car, it's broke, gonna try and get ford to fix it. That's bs man. You pay to play and now you must pay. Sucks but man up and pay for your repair. Once again sorry it happened but don't act like it's ford fault and they should fix it. Would it have happened with out a tune who knows?

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
So you mooded your car, it's broke, gonna try and get ford to fix it. That's bs man. You pay to play and now you must pay. Sucks but man up and pay for your repair. Once again sorry it happened but don't act like it's ford fault and they should fix it. Would it have happened with out a tune who knows?
early build engines are known for problems are they not? i'd like to think that most people on this forum would side with me when i say that a tune+ tune and the safety mods supporting it would not have that effect on a good engine.

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
You had 7500 miles. Your car was broken in by then. Your tune was the issue even it was not. You put a tune on your car and voided the warranty but want ford to fix it. Come in man. If you wanted ford to fix any issue don't tune it. Life is hard and full choices. Your choose to throw away your warranty like I did. If it breaks in screwed I know this. Hence pay to play. If you did not want to pay for a engine issue should have put a tune on it. Sorry for your lose again.

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
You had 7500 miles. Your car was broken in by then. Your tune was the issue even it was not. You put a tune on your car and voided the warranty but want ford to fix it. Come in man. If you wanted ford to fix any issue don't tune it. Life is hard and full choices. Your choose to throw away your warranty like I did. If it breaks in screwed I know this. Hence pay to play. If you did not want to pay for a engine issue should have put a tune on it. Sorry for your lose again.
still gonna disagree. cars been tuned since 1500 miles or so. 6k later theres a problem with no tune change? i doubt that. if ford chooses not to fix it under warranty then i'll have to take matters in my own hands, but if i can have them do it i will. thats life. pound salt buddy.

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hope ford says No. Why should they pay for you modifying the engine software.

How do you not see that's wrong man. If I bought a computer form the store and then I over clocked it and it broke. It's not the computer makers fault, it's my fault same Crap man. Own up to your mistake. It sucks. Maybe you will learn from this. Take care

Sponsored

2015 Silver GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT Premium
Ford should not be on the hook for this. You voided your warranty when you modded it especially by tuning it.

astolt12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black GT PP
Try changing your coils before going to ford. Or try taking the coils from 1 and 4 and put them on 2 and 3. If the problem appears on 1 and 4 then you know your issue lays with the coils.

Maybe that'll work in hopes the compression test was done incorrectly. Taking it to Ford will cause a denial of warranty and flag you in the system. If you do go, I hope they do deny your warranty, actually. This type of crap is why honest owners like me and many others get ridiculed for having cat-backs and appearance mods. You're no better than someone who commits insurance fraud by doing this.

Your only hope is to pay for a tear down and outwit Ford, proving that the issue was not related to your mods.

Other than that - you posted everything on the forum monitored by Ford. Time for you to go pound sand, buddy.

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
Try changing your coils before going to ford. Or try taking the coils from 1 and 4 and put them on 2 and 3. If the problem appears on 1 and 4 then you know your issue lays with the coils.

Maybe that'll work in hopes the compression test was done incorrectly. Taking it to Ford will cause a denial of warranty and flag you in the system. If you do go, I hope they do deny your warranty, actually. This type of crap is why honest owners like me and many others get ridiculed for having cat-backs and appearance mods. You're no better than someone who commits insurance fraud by doing this.

Your only hope is to pay for a tear down and outwit Ford, proving that the issue was not related to your mods.

Other than that - you posted everything on the forum monitored by Ford. Time for you to go pound sand, buddy.
I'm happy ford monitors the forum. Maybe that'll have them change their engine issues and shitty mt82 problems. I love ford don't get me wrong. At the end of the day I don't think any of the above statements are wrong. I was also very salty and having an overall terrible day (which was my birthday btw) when I told that other dude to go pound salt so i apologize for that. To be fair he had like 6 posts on a brand new account when he commented.
Anyway, having talked to a dealership that I have some connections with they asked me to remove the tune and leave the mods on and they would do what they could to try to warranty it.

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I'm happy ford monitors the forum. Maybe that'll have them change their engine issues and shitty mt82 problems. I love ford don't get me wrong. At the end of the day I don't think any of the above statements are wrong. I was also very salty and having an overall terrible day (which was my birthday btw) when I told that other dude to go pound salt so i apologize for that. To be fair he had like 6 posts on a brand new account when he commented.
Anyway, having talked to a dealership that I have some connections with they asked me to remove the tune and leave the mods on and they would do what they could to try to warranty it.

What does having a new account with low post have to do with anything. Your a duche bag for making excuses. You pay you play buddy. Happy belated birthday though. Next time think before you speak. Hopefully your engine is not destroyed and it's something simple.

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
What does having a new account with low post have to do with anything. Your a duche bag for making excuses. You pay you play buddy. Happy belated birthday though. Next time think before you speak. Hopefully your engine is not destroyed and it's something simple.
New account t is more likely to just be a troll.
Sponsored