Sponsored

CEL, P0300 and P0308

BigHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium Ingot silver
How did those who had theirs replaced know something was wrong? Does a dash light come on saying something is wrong or you guys noticed something while driving?
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
How did those who had theirs replaced know something was wrong? Does a dash light come on saying something is wrong or you guys noticed something while driving?
The "Check Engine Light" (CEL) on the dash will turn on.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
So I got a call back from the service manager today, my car's been there since Wednesday.

He said in his voicemail,

"Yes we do believe it's the intake manifold runner, however, we have to wait and hear back from engineering. Engineering and hotline both have cases on this on your vehicle once we hear back from them, should hopefully be in the morning, I should be able to proceed with the repairs, but we gotta wait for ford engineers to give us the approval. That's where we stand right now, we believe it's the same thing we rolled out the injectors and everything and we're just waiting to hear from Ford."

AAARRRRGGG!!!!! I'm sure this will be fixed, fine and dandy. But I am so f'ing sick of hearing "we have to wait for approval from Ford" from Ford dealerships. Either Ford needs to give dealerships some leeway, or they need to train dealership service departments to stop blaming delays on Ford's ridiculous "approval red tape process". So annoying. :frusty:

Heardcuh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C.O.
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
AAARRRRGGG!!!!! I'm sure this will be fixed, fine and dandy. But I am so f'ing sick of hearing "we have to wait for approval from Ford" from Ford dealerships. Either Ford needs to give dealerships some leeway, or they need to train dealership service departments to stop blaming delays on Ford's ridiculous "approval red tape process". So annoying. :frusty:

Just drive your pheasant rental and let ford fix it so your stang is 100% solid then mod the hell out of it worrry free.

CTH621

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 GT, 2022 Shelby GT500
The "Check Engine Light" (CEL) on the dash will turn on.
Yes the CEL light goes on. But without looking at the dash, will there be any noticeable rough acceleration when you push the gas pedal?

I got a P0300 coming out during track days but my time slips are still quick. No drivability problems. So I'm wondering if this is a false alarm or something.

Sponsored

Nasteg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Ingot Silver
Yes the CEL light goes on. But without looking at the dash, will there be any noticeable rough acceleration when you push the gas pedal?

I got a P0300 coming out during track days but my time slips are still quick. No drivability problems. So I'm wondering if this is a false alarm or something.
My car is having the same issue i get a P0300 at high revs only other than that the car feels fine. Its been at the dealer for 30 days now and they still cant find the problem.:frusty:

CTH621

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 GT, 2022 Shelby GT500
My car is having the same issue i get a P0300 at high revs only other than that the car feels fine. Its been at the dealer for 30 days now and they still cant find the problem.:frusty:
Let us know how it goes! I hope it really is just a false reading because the car seems to run fine.

izo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Oxford White
I had the same problem. The car is shaking btw 1000-2000 rpm under partial throttle. Other than everything is fine. Took the car to the dealer 2 times. Car is bone stock.

First time they changed the sparkplugs, second time they changed the injector.

50 miles later the same codes are present.

I will keep you guys updated.

izo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Oxford White
OK, update on the issue. after 3 visits they changed the IMRC - Intake Manifold. So far so good.

cmra325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Multiple P0300 for me, rough idle and rough running. Dropped at dealer. Agreed that likely IMRC. I am yet another one waiting on Ford red tape and approval. Dealer gave me a Focus, which I actually really appreciate since I am in sales and a car is a all day use tool for me.
Sponsored