Sponsored

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
The new Camaros are quite impressive, great performer right out of the box with all their packages. kudos to Chevy for raising the bar so high up. Hope Ford is able to impress us with the upcoming MY18 with something more than just hood blinkers and new colors no one cares about. :tsk:

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]aP-fc0qPqQo[/MEDIA]"]
Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Great performing car, no doubt. Power and good handling right off the lot. There's just something about the looks that I just can't grasp. Looks are subjective I know, but with the deep discounts that Chevy is offering to get these off the lots, they could be a steal that would be awfully hard to pass up.

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
I can't get over the small side windows on the Camaro , and the overall lack of visibility. Sill a nice car, I am a huge fan of the big 3 American muscle cars, but if there was no Mustang I'd be in a Challenger ScatPack now (came really close to getting one )

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
There is another thread that was posted yesterday that shows the '18 to have MRC, dual mode exhaust, 2 different performance packages, etc.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Hard to bad mouth a car that offers that much handling for the cost of entry.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Just Fugly though. My opinion of coarse.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I LOVE the camaro... long as someone else owns it.

All jokes aside, I don't like the small windows or lack of trunk space in the verts.

Nor do I like the way the verts fold back (unless they fixed it this year). Yea, they can go down at 30 mph, but the trunk gets windy/exposed, slightly.

Vert seems like a step ahead, and two steps back, IMO.

Sponsored

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
I wanted an ss before the gt but couldn't get over those tail lights. After this video I'm tempted though. I like the technology and transmission they went with. For sure would have to be 1le Witch I'm sure is out of my budget right now. It cost about same as gt350 right? Plus for the price tag I think I like the gt350 better.

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
That interior is awful, as is the front end, it's not a looker that's for sure

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I couldn't even watch the entire review. That dude's delivery really isn't very good IMO.

Why don't we have some good C&D or Motor Trend reviews out there? I've been trying to be patient for the last year plus waiting for Chevy to have this car available, out on the streets and to see high quality reviews. I wish GM could release cars a little more quickly.

Lonmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10spd Base
I wanted an ss before the gt but couldn't get over those tail lights. After this video I'm tempted though. I like the technology and transmission they went with. For sure would have to be 1le Witch I'm sure is out of my budget right now. It cost about same as gt350 right? Plus for the price tag I think I like the gt350 better.
If you can find a GT350 for 43k, let me know!:D

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
I like what Chevy is doing with the Camaro, it heightens the rivalry between the Blue Oval & the Bowtie. Ford will surely produce a better handling/powerful Mustang next go 'round. Guys like me will continue to modify what they have, remove weight and out-perform the Camaro.

This is what American hotrodding is all about, which factory is making the fastest car and what guys are doing to their cars to out-perform that "fastest car" (think Hellcat or GT500). Good times, happy as hell I'm a part of it.
Sponsored