Sponsored

g-Force COMP-2 A/S

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Good conversation and great info about these tires - thanks fellas!

I'm still pricing myself (Tire Rack, Discount Tire, Mavis Tire, BJ Wholesale and others). Trying to tie up best overall price that includes tires, mount/bal and alignment.

Where has everyone shopped and what type of deals?
Sponsored

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
220 for the rears and 209 for the fronts, prices include mounting and install (I got a tire guy).

Running Stock PP sizes, and am loving them so far.

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
I finally got 2-3" on the ground overnite and took the chance instead of swapping on my Xi3's.
Plowed with some pack snow, clearing spots, a lot of sand and salt had been pretreated, I didn't have much of a problem, slid and skidded a couple of spots at very low speed from just turning the wheel to fast. I got out and back home just fine but I wouldn't drive these on anything more than this, or unplowed.

275/40/19
245/40/19
I'll add too that the below zero air temps, on dry pavement the handling and grip have been very good.

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Got to test them in about 3 inches of snow. They did great, were very predictable and had solid traction, especially from a stop.

tal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leschuck.com
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Coupe

I'm still pricing myself (Tire Rack, Discount Tire, Mavis Tire, BJ Wholesale and others). Trying to tie up best overall price that includes tires, mount/bal and alignment.

I purchased mine off of eBay. $148/ea. w/free shipping.

This was for the 245/45/18 size.

There are some on eBay now.

Last edited:

Sponsored

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

daytripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13GT500,'15 GT

I just got some from Discount tire.It is really difficult to beat their prices.They also take good care of your wheels. While I was waiting for my install I spoke with a guy who was having a puncture repaired.They removed the tire,fixed hole,rebalanced and reinstalled.No charge.

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I just got some from Discount tire.It is really difficult to beat their prices.They also take good care of your wheels. While I was waiting for my install I spoke with a guy who was having a puncture repaired.They removed the tire,fixed hole,rebalanced and reinstalled.No charge.
Discount tire customer service is amazing. I hate that we don't have them in Alabama.

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Discount tire customer service is amazing. I hate that we don't have them in Alabama.
Definitely a drop off place. I waited around two hours for my tire change and between the Pakistani guy yelling on his phone and all the kids screaming I lost about 20% of my hearing.

Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I typically wait outside at Discount Tire. Always a racket in the waiting area...

But they're the only place aside from Gran Turismo East in Atlanta that actually BALANCES THE F'ING TIRE THE FIRST TIME! (In my experience.)

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Update (for me):

Ordered a set of the BFg Comp 2 A/S tonight at our local BJ Wholesale Club. Total price installed is $911. They should be in sometime next week, since they didn't have them in the local store warehouse. This was the best deal locally considering comparison to other local shops.

Tire Warranty:
BFg = 45,000 treadwear warranty

BJ Club Warranty:
3yr/36k miles for Road Hazard (plugs/patches and/or total blowout)
Lifetime Tire rotation, Tire Balancing, Flat Repair & Inflation checks

I can't wait to drive on these tires, based on all of the responses here on this site and the ton of positive reviews I've read on numerous other sites, including nearly all retail Tire Reviews regarding this exact tire.

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Anyone know if the BF Goodrich Comp TA-2 AS 305-35-20 will fit on a Niche GT5 20x10 on a GT with the BMR SP080 springs? Just the rear two tires, fronts will be 275/35/20.
image2 (005).jpg