Sponsored

Where do you service your mustang in SE Michigan?

350_Dreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
06 Lincoln LS, 16 GT350
Bought the car out of state and have not yet developed a relationship with any of the local dealers.

I am pretty mechanically inclined and very passionate about cars in general. I do most of the work on my daily driver, Lincoln LS. However, the GT350 is a different beast and being that it is still under warranty, I would like to bring my baby in for a checkup. The car is kept meticulously clean and it would kill me to find a wrench dropped on fender or grease on interior surfaces, etc.

Looking for a reputable dealer with a general manager, service manager and service techs that are equally as passionate about their work, respectful of others property, and easy to work with (bonus if they do a lot of mustang business). I myself am very easy going and would never hold anything against anyone, I just expect common sense and courtesy to be used when dealing with my car.

I am open to any and all suggestions, thanks for reading.
pic for attention.
IMG_1623.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
350_Dreamer

350_Dreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
06 Lincoln LS, 16 GT350
More info...

The issue I'm having is a "Service Charging system now" warning light. It comes on, and goes away almost as quick as it appears. Voltage readings are always within normal operating range. 12-14v.

I am wanting to get it checked due to when driving today the message came on and I immediately looking at the voltage reading, and saw it dancing around before settling at 14.5v.

There is one other occurrence of this warning message on the GT350 forum, and the car needed the alternator replaced.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63559

jc1804

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 50th Race red
bought mine from Southgate & they have ALWAYS been great. Try to get Mark to write it up, I have him do my write-up all the time
Sponsored