Sponsored

So....Pedalmax

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
Butt dyno indicates faster acceleration because your wallet is lighter.
Exercise your right foot so it moves accelerator pedal faster. Does same thing.
The JMS PedalMAX is only a $119 and worth every penny. If you haven't used one then how do you know what happen's?
Sponsored

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
pedalcommander looks like to much compared to the pedalMAX. With the pedal MAX you disconect the battery and plug it in to the pedal wiring secure it with a tie rap done in 15 min's it increases the voltage to the throttle body very quick. It was my first mod and works well with a tuner.
The pedal commander is the same. Except you don't have to buy a separate knob for control.

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
Where did you get it at that price? Every place I've seen has the pedalmax at around $289. At $119 I am quite willing to try it.
I got it Feb 2015 at Steeda, I though it was $119 maybe it was something else.

Sponsored

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Have you tried one? my first 2 mod's was a JMS PedalMAX ans throttle spacer and the acceleration was very quick before there were tuners.
A throttle body spacer? Nope I would not install one on my car if it was free. I've also never used a pedal signal modulator because I can control that a lot better with my tune (I'm self tuned so I can do whatever I want whenever I want with my pedal tables.

OP
OP
Stormtrooper5.0

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
The pedal commander is the same. Except you don't have to buy a separate knob for control.
You typed up a great review and your discount code does still work. I tried it but i didnt hit the confirm button i just wanted to see if itll work. Its funny how you say you feel like your car only has like 200hp because i feel like mine has less since its the v6, it only feels like it has 300hp when i get to 2nd gear after 2.5k rpm and i can feel the responsiveness in the throttle, take off is a nightmare, even flooring it i feel the delay. We have an old camry and that thing feels more responsive than my v6. I would love a tune but im not ready to void warranty.
I think im definitely gonna get either the commander or the max....i may order it today actually.

Do you see any possible issues this mod could cause? Just skeptical since there isnt much reviews on these things and i think most people just get a tune.

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
I was in the exact situation you are in. This device can be turned off. You can turn it on or off while driving. The difference is very noticeable. It has the 4 modes with 8 up/down adjustments in each mode. You will find a perfect spot. I use the city mode -1. Anything higher than that it makes the car want to burn rubber really easy. The things that sold me on the PC vs Pedalmax where, cheaper, more modes and adjustments, warranty, money back guarantee, can be used on other American made vehicles and.can be custom programmed by PC if it is to much or not enough. It looks big in the pic online, but is smaller than our key fob. It is about 2x3" in size. I have mine mounted to the side of the steering wheel on supplied Velcro. Easy to get to and not noticed. Get it. They told me they would pay for return shipping if not satisfied. You have nothing to lose but a lot to gain.

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
Hertz. Sent you a pm.

OP
OP
Stormtrooper5.0

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Hertz. Sent you a pm.
Ah yea thanks man. That code still does work...gonna order it now
Now im excite!

Will write up a review once i install it for us 3.7 owners.

Sponsored

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
:cheers::thumbsup: I think you will be very happy. Let us know. Can't wait.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Another vote for the JMS Pedalmax. Awesome product that works just as advertised and is stupid easy to install. Warranty friendly as well.

We just tested one on our 2016 Focus RS and we can definitely feel the difference.

If any of you guys have any questions about any of JMS's products or would like to order a Pedalmax please feel free to give us a call.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/jms-2011-2015-ford-pedalmax.html

Thanks, Jared

BE6Pony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 15 V6 / Focus ST / 14 Fiesta S
After the Race tune I have from MPT or Unleashed, I think it would be annoying my throttle response is so much that every time you barely touch it to go you look like you don't know how to drive a stick

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
That's what is so nice about the Pedal Commander. It has 4 modes. Eco, city,sport and sport + with 8 adjustable rates for each mode you can set. On the fly. So if you have a tune and just want a little it is a button. If the boss wants to drive it and you have a tune it can be put in Eco mode and turn it up. She won't be complaining about how it snaps her neck because it is to touchy!:lol: whoops started getting a little to personal.
What I meant to say is if the BOSS drives it and she is not use to having a car with mods it can be adjusted by a press of a button to accommodate her.:clap2::clap2:

vnzbd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6
Does either device actually lower say a 0-60 time or is it just a sensation of more torque?
Sponsored