OP
OP
Stormtrooper5.0

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
So what's the main difference in the commander and the Pedalmax? Besides u have 4 modes with the commander. I saw were the Pedalmax gives u 100% throttle response. Would that be like using sport + 4 mode on the commander?
Yea pretty much...you can get the pedalmax controller for an extra $50. But the commander is 300 and it comes with both so you save an extra 50.
Sponsored

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
So what's the main difference in the commander and the Pedalmax? Besides u have 4 modes with the commander. I saw were the Pedalmax gives u 100% throttle response. Would that be like using sport + 4 mode on the commander?
Yes, Plug and go everything under the dash install in 20 min's. You don't need the dial. 100% voltage increase all the time.

ranger56528

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Race Red. Black 95 GTS. 98 Red base v6.
I'm running sport mode on +1 and between highway and town my average MPG is 26,I drive a lot of highway compared to town,I can get less then 18 in town it I really want to heeheehee......overall I be happy now....Need to save up to hit that 6k for next mod.Bwaaahahaha.

OP
OP
Stormtrooper5.0

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Was bored and wanted to bump this thread since I made it and wanted to give my 4 month review of the pedalcommander.

4 months later:
I've been turning it off due to wet conditions, but I still use Sport mode at level 4. Still a blast to drive this damn thing.

How is this mod treating you guys? Have you guys had any problems with it so far?

ColdShotxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT A10 300A Base
Could you elaborate on "sport mode"?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stormtrooper5.0

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Could you elaborate on "sport mode"?
Eco-mode = slow as s*** mode
City-mode = somewhat like stock
Sport-mode = no lag, fun mode
Sport(+)-mode = a little too much for spirited driving

There are 8 settings to each mode. -4 through +4.
I never use the negative settings and always keep it at +4 on sport mode (highest responsiveness of that mode). It makes takeoff much faster, very responsive with no lag at all, it makes acceleration faster in all gears.
I think Sport mode at +4 setting is the perfect feel for the V6 Mustang, it should have been like this coming out of the factor.

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
I knew you guys would like it. I can't get past just sport mode in my V8. :headbang:

OP
OP
Stormtrooper5.0

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
I knew you guys would like it. I can't get past just sport mode in my V8. :headbang:
Haha yea regular sport mode is definitely the perfect feel Not planning to go sport+ yet, its a bit too much and i always feel like i have to race from a full stop otherwise my car just ends up jerking.
Sponsored