Sponsored

JLT Intake system highlights, video results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang
Thanks for sharing the results. Dyno to Dyno can be apples to oranges. Due to calibrations, temperatures, altitude, fuel, etc the numbers will vary. The best way to view the intakes effectiveness is what it did on one specific car on the same Dyno. Then take an average of all those cars to see an approximate gain that you might see on yours.
Exactly what we are showing you in all the posts above.
All same car, same day same dyno. All before and after and many stock, tuned and then JLT to show the gain from each mod.

We like to show the customer what many people have seen VS just what we have seen.
The more 3rd party results the more verified the claimed results are. :cheers:
Sponsored

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
The JLT picked up about 5whp and 0 trq on a rev auto tune I saw on here. This was after a tune of catless midpipes.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Two reviews from Facebook on our own tuner package.

I say these guys are pretty satisfied!
Laufman.jpg
Feinsod.jpg

08fordgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2016 shelby gt350 race red
Jay@jlt mine is in the mail. I'm looking forward to installing it after I get home from deployment. I've been with jlt since 2008. This will be my third jlt. Loyal customer.

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Jay@jlt mine is in the mail. I'm looking forward to installing it after I get home from deployment. I've been with jlt since 2008. This will be my third jlt. Loyal customer.
Thank you for your service in protecting our freedom!

Appreciate your continued support of JLT also :) :cheers:

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Last day of the sale! Tuner package is included in our sale..

here's a dyno results of Jason's GT350 from last week
Feinsod1.jpg

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Last day of the sale! Tuner package is included in our sale..

here's a dyno results of Jason's GT350 from last week
I already have a tuner SCT x4 from my last car. Is there something that can be worked out since I won't need the actual tuner?

Sponsored

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fathouse 1250R....1992 Gt 39k mile garage queen
I'll admit impressive numbers, but I would like to see the results with the hood closed so the intake can operate in the proper environment.

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I'll admit impressive numbers, but I would like to see the results with the hood closed so the intake can operate in the proper environment.
So by proper environment I assume you mean hood closed and a fan in front of the bumper blowing air at 175 mph.

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So by proper environment I assume you mean hood closed and a fan in front of the bumper blowing air at 175 mph.

Wow man, went to straight smartass mode there huh.....Im making a point that if it was tested with the filter only getting air via the front grill intake as designed, gains would be less. I agree gains will be seen but neither an open hood or fans are going to give accurate results.

Edit.....I'm not bashing the product, I will most likely put one on my car down the road, I'm simply stating my opinion.

Last edited:

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Maybe a little smart ass but mainly I was pointing out that testing inside a building with the hood closed and a shop fan blowing air at maybe 20 mph while the car is running full bore in fifth gear at 8000 rpm really does not replicate the real world environment. A lot of guys seem to think that because leaving the hood open often results in higher numbers that must mean they aren't accurate. From what I can see the only thing testing with an open hood does is insure the engine isn't ingesting hot underhood air.

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey man, I appreciate smartass as much as the next guy lol. I'll agree that the hood open does eliminate hot air temps, but since this is a sealed filter/intake design, I think it would inflate the numbers.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.