Any Philly Mustang Owners?

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
Any of you guys have any catbacks installed?
Did you get your exhaust yet? I have the Solo Mach XV and just helped friend install Mach Thunder. If our paths should cross, you can check out the sound. Honestly, for me the best sounding exhaust. the Mach XV isn't the loudest, but love the tone.

Stopped through the Evolution car show on saturday, there were some very loud exhaust there, had me thinking about swapping to the street race version :D
Sponsored

Bankss550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maurice
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium 6SPD
Did you get your exhaust yet? I have the Solo Mach XV and just helped friend install Mach Thunder. If our paths should cross, you can check out the sound. Honestly, for me the best sounding exhaust. the Mach XV isn't the loudest, but love the tone.

Stopped through the Evolution car show on saturday, there were some very loud exhaust there, had me thinking about swapping to the street race version :D
Yeah I ended up with the Corsa Xtreme. Had it a few months and I like it. Where in Montgomery Co are you? I'm in Warminster not far from Hatboro

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
Yeah I ended up with the Corsa Xtreme. Had it a few months and I like it. Where in Montgomery Co are you? I'm in Warminster not far from Hatboro
Willow Grove, we are close.... be thinking of trying one of the scca autox in warminster

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
SCCA ran an event at Warminster community park on the 9th of this month. I dont see anything else on the schedule for Warminster. I popped in to see what it was all about back in Aug. I will give it go next season

Sponsored

tedj101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby 350GT Steeda springs, sways, camber plates, toe links etc: 14 BMW 328d
I'm in Wilmington DE if that is close enough to Philly.

If you want to do really spirited driving, HOD runs HPDE events at New Jersey Motorsports Park pretty regularly during the season. They are done for the season now, but they start again in March.

<TED>

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT

If you want to do really spirited driving, HOD runs HPDE events at New Jersey Motorsports Park pretty regularly during the season. They are done for the season now, but they start again in March.

<TED>
Hey Ted, they aren't done yet. I was at the 10/21 trackday this past friday. There is another scheduled for 11/11 and there was talk of date in Dec if the wheather holds up like last year. I have run each month except July since April. April was my first time, now I'm hooked :eyebulge:

OP
OP

duke107628

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jiyang
Vehicle(s)
2016 White Mustang GT PP

<TED>
I go to Wilmington every other week

tedj101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby 350GT Steeda springs, sways, camber plates, toe links etc: 14 BMW 328d
I head south this time of the year. Savannah in November and Daytona in December.

<TED>

Blade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT basic w/pp pkg
Hello all
Another Philly guy here. Trying to set up car for NJMP next season. Any advice?

Sponsored

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
Hello all
Hey Blade, whats your skill level?

tedj101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Hello all
You can run your car quite happily as it is. Having said that, I added camber plates after a few events to cut down tire wear on the outside of the front tires. I would get a feel for driving on the track before making changes to the car, then make changes to resolve a specific issue rather than adding a bunch of parts in the hope that you will go faster. It takes more time to get the driver up to speed than it does to get the car up to speed.

Just my $.02 worth - and $.02 doesn't go very far anymore<G>!

<TED>

Blade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT basic w/pp pkg
thanks for the feedback guys, my skill level is newbie and I did make some changes based on my daily driving, and parts fever lol.

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
thanks for the feedback guys, my skill level is newbie and I did make some changes based on my daily driving, and parts fever lol.
Yeah, I got caught up in the parts fever before tracking the car for the first time lol. Started out with changing things like springs and adding cradle lockout for looks and wheel hop. Buuuut, is was holiday season and talked myself into "since i will me taking things off I might as well" turned into sway bars, toe rods and vertical links, didn't really know for sure if i needed them.... and i still dont.

I definitely would not have done sway bars without running the PP ones first.

The changes I made after being on the course was the steering wheel and having camber and toe adjusted and switching to a square wheel/tire setup. Adding camber plates next.

I would definitely follow the recommendation of getting out there first before throwing a bunch of stuff on.

OP
OP

duke107628

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jiyang
Vehicle(s)
2016 White Mustang GT PP
Yeah, I got caught up in the parts fever before tracking the car for the first time lol. Started out with changing things like springs and adding cradle lockout for looks and wheel hop. Buuuut, is was holiday season and talked myself into "since i will me taking things off I might as well" turned into sway bars, toe rods and vertical links, didn't really know for sure if i needed them.... and i still dont.

I definitely would not have done sway bars without running the PP ones first.

The changes I made after being on the course was the steering wheel and having camber and toe adjusted and switching to a square wheel/tire setup. Adding camber plates next.

I would definitely follow the recommendation of getting out there first before throwing a bunch of stuff on.
How do you like ur MGW? Consider one for my mustang
Sponsored