MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Thanks for the JLT intake bud, it was great to see that car, its absolutly a work of art!!! thanks for the advice on the intake bud.
Thanks! Looking forward to hearing how the car feels after you get your tune etc... Loaded! Thanks again for the site recommendation, look forward to seeing you at the track!

redzx2texas

"Medusa"
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB 6r80 coyote 5.0, FBO
Thanks! Looking forward to hearing how the car feels after you get your tune etc... Loaded! Thanks again for the site recommendation, look forward to seeing you at the track!
Got it all hooked up and installed last night, car is running like a dream, thank you bud.

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Tuning is finally done! Love Lund!! Months of me traveling and there were always there to pick the project right back up again.

Check out the Cam Tune for FI; sounds nasty!

[ame]

Sponsored

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
For those who don't follow the FI community. Here is how i am keeping the 4.38 pulley under control. TIAL Wastgate managed by the eBoost Street. Boost Group 1 at 12psi, Boost Group 2 at 14.
wG.jpg
eboost.jpg

cyandhappiness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
Awesome grille delete! Mine is a much slower yellow version and I was not brave enough to cut the grille... i gotta check out the car soon :) how's the nt555r in the winter?

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Awesome grille delete! Mine is a much slower yellow version and I was not brave enough to cut the grille... i gotta check out the car soon :) how's the nt555r in the winter?
Grill is easy to do, deep breath, turn dremel on and have at it!

They are fine as long as I stay out of boost :) I don't drive it in the rain, I am blessed enough to have a daily driver so it doesn't see wet roads. I hear that is a nightmare though.

I did however leave on the grannies So I could see how quickly it would step out in 2nd going wot. Cold roads, low IAT''s and instant boost = massive amounts of spin even with dr's. I can get away with a 60+ roll to wot but even that right now seems to be a little iffy!

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Found a nice spot for the eBoost solinoid. Car is running strong!!
IMG_3286.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
CB005 is going in today as well as rear and front sways. I have been a bit lazy over the break :)

Here are some pics that I messed around with on my phone. Used XSi in RAW to take the pics, Lightroom to edit. I have someone else doing real adjustments to these and others from the shoot.
barn.jpg
front.jpg
side.jpg

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
I have CB005, absolutely love the car now. Totally different feel and no wheel hop what so ever!!!!
Nice!! Luckily I don't have hop issues, but I am auto. It just shits and gits :)

My rear is shifted about 1/4 to the drivers side. I hope this fixes it cause right now I get a little rub on my drivers side tire. Really don't want to replace a tire because of this small rub...

15GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Nice write up on on your procharger install. I will defiantly be using all your advice for my install this weekend. The belt comes off while your installing the crank pulley right?

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Nice write up on on your procharger install. I will defiantly be using all your advice for my install this weekend. The belt comes off while your installing the crank pulley right?
Nope never touched the stock accessory belt. The stage 2 main pulley bolts on and that's it. Super easy! You will have to move the sway bar though. Long long long extensions make it cake though.
Sponsored