Sponsored

Procharger Supercharged GT350

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
It probably blew up on the dyno and they don't want anyone to know about it :lol:

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
There appears to be quite a bit of these cars now based on several Facebook groups. I have talked to several of the owners and they all are happy but I am shocked at how many of them did not bother with billet OPG, or chain guides. If your going that far why not add some piece of mind. The shops also do not seem too worried about the valve spring tension with low boost.

Its interesting to see the power and curve differences from tune to tune on similar boost numbers.

Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
About the oil pump gear...I read recently that the GT350 DOES have a billet gear vs the cast piece on the 'Yote. Let me try to find the article.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
well, that would be a relief but I'm positive someone showed they had the same part number and Ford Performance confirmed. Only the racing motor had the billet. Please let us know if you can find that.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
About the oil pump gear...I read recently that the GT350 DOES have a billet gear vs the cast piece on the 'Yote. Let me try to find the article.
Wrong!
Voodoos do NOT have billet gears. I guarantee it.

Last edited:

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah but they have crimped oil lines that could kill an engine quicker then a faulty Opg. And Ford still hasn't released a fix for it yet!

Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Yeah but they have crimped oil lines that could kill an engine quicker then a faulty Opg. And Ford still hasn't released a fix for it yet!

A fix is in the work, we're about 60 days out according to Ford. First quarter of 2017. :doh:

What's taking so long, it's just some darn hoses and some revised crimps . It's not like they're re-inventing the wheel.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Looks like they do according to these guys. Hum !!!!
The voodoos DO NOT HAVE BILLET GEARS. I guarantee it. Call ford performance and ask once.
Even the guys at hellion swapped the gears.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
A fix is in the work, we're about 60 days out according to Ford. First quarter of 2017. :doh:

What's taking so long, it's just some darn hoses and some revised crimps . It's not like they're re-inventing the wheel.
Exactly. I had a nice 1 hr long talk yesterday evening with ford performance on this subject regarding the oil lines. Not a happy gt350 owner here with the way ford is handling this. Pure bs.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
calm-down-three-sloth.jpg

Now I wouldn't be surprised if the Voodoo didn't have a billet set. I WOULD be if it did, hence my trying to find the resource to validate.

On that note, does anyone make a Voodoo oil pump gear set that's billet and NOT from those MMR crooks?

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
calm-down-three-sloth.jpg

Now I wouldn't be surprised if the Voodoo didn't have a billet set. I WOULD be if it did, hence my trying to find the resource to validate.

On that note, does anyone make a Voodoo oil pump gear set that's billet and NOT from those MMR crooks?
The gears are the same as 5.0 gears
Sponsored