Sponsored

Place to get mods done in Maryland/DC area?

Lonmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10spd Base
Thanks for the nod! I don't think I can advertise my own business here without paying to be a vendor. Your description of what we will and can do is accurate. Feel free to drop our name if it is appropriate. I don't want to ruffle any feathers. LOL
Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I'll be starting in a new shop next week and I'll have a lot more freedom to do mod installations. I've helped quite a few forum members already back when I was still working for Mercedes. Anyone around the Gainesville area can give me a shout.

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
Thanks for the nod! I don't think I can advertise my own business here without paying to be a vendor. Your description of what we will and can do is accurate. Feel free to drop our name if it is appropriate. I don't want to ruffle any feathers. LOL
OP is asking for recommendations so here's mine:

LaScuola Motorworks. :D

It just so happens that the owner/head mechanic knows Mustangs because he owns an S550!

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I need lowering springs installed but most shops have quoted me 450-500 + alignment. I hoped to have it installed for cheaper, but at the same time I don't want someone to screw up my car. Is that about right for getting the eibach pro kit put in?

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
I need lowering springs installed but most shops have quoted me 450-500 + alignment. I hoped to have it installed for cheaper, but at the same time I don't want someone to screw up my car. Is that about right for getting the eibach pro kit put in?
Bill Wise at BA Performance charged 350 with an alignment for Steeda Progressives.
Sponsored