Sponsored

2017-18 Shelby GT350 / GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017-18 Shelby GT350/R did you order?

• Total voters

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
They said production would resume mid March for anyone still waiting. I guess I was one of the lucky few. Mine was ordered 8/26 and I drove it home 11/30 but even that amount of time was making me anxious...
Sponsored

rktsnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Just put my deposit down. Only paying a couple over MSRP, but they gave me over what I wanted in trade.

The dealer I'm working with said they'd be able to put in the order early March and expect a delivery around mid-May, unless they find what im looking for at a dealer willing to trade. I guess with the recall they aren't even allowed to sell until mid March anyway?

From what I'm reading, mid May delivery sound a bit optimistic, but here's to hoping :)

lthlvpr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
After putting my deposit down 10 months ago, the allocation finally opened! Just ordered a Ruby Red GT350R with a black roof. No electronics package. Typically lean towards black, silver, or gunmetal for my cars, but the Ruby Red with black roof, wing, and aero looked too good to pass up. Now I get to wait another couple months for production and shipping.

Last edited:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
After putting my deposit down 10 months ago, the allocation finally opened! Just ordered a Ruby Red GT350R with a black roof. No tech package. Typically lean towards black, silver, or gunmetal for my cars, but the Ruby Red with black roof, wing, and aero looked too good to pass up. Now I get to wait another couple months for production and shipping.
Congratulations on your allocation for an R model!

When you mention "no tech package" I assume that you mean " No Electronics Package"?

BTW, I really like the way you ordered your car as it is ordered exactly the same as my R when I received HR019 last July.

Once you get your baby home you will really appreciate how cool this car looks in this color combination.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
DSCF1592.jpg

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Harry, the Ruby Red Looks Awesome!

By the way who's in the driver's seat ? It doesn't look like you???

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Harry, the Ruby Red Looks Awesome!

By the way who's in the driver's seat ? It doesn't look like you???
Tim, that is a long time car buddy of mine that wanted to drive the car so he just had jumped in at the dealership and he was going to take it for a rip.

Dan S. in the picture and I have been friends and car buddies for at least 25 years now with him selling my son and I our '69 1/2 AMC SC/Rambler way back in September 1996 and we still have that car today.

After street racing my '66 Chevelle SS396 at the time against one of these AMC's way back in 1969 and getting spanked 3 times in a row that same night I just had to have one of these great cars sooner or later and when Dan offered his car to us some 21 years ago I just couldn't pass it up.

How's HR269 doing and hope that you are enjoying it during our outstanding winter!

;)

Last edited:

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Car is in the garage and hasn't come out too much.

Have installed UPR Catch Cans, BMR Jacking Rails, BMR Chassis Brace, Diode Dynamic (turn signals, rear markers, reverse and all interior lights). Cars has had a clear bra applied ceramic coating on the entire car and wheels. Windows have been tinted.

Hopefully going to see George at MGW this week to install new shifter. So it may be coming out of the garage this week.

Lastly, going to order Cast/camber plates from Vorshlag in the near future.

So HR269 is doing good!

Glad to hear from you. We need to catch up soon!

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Car is in the garage and hasn't come out too much.

Have installed UPR Catch Cans, BMR Jacking Rails, BMR Chassis Brace, Diode Dynamic (turn signals, rear markers, reverse and all interior lights). Cars has had a clear bra applied ceramic coating on the entire car and wheels. Windows have been tinted.

Hopefully going to see George at MGW this week to install new shifter. So it may be coming out of the garage this week.

Lastly, going to order Cast/camber plates from Vorshlag in the near future.

So HR269 is doing good!

Glad to hear from you. We need to catch up soon!
Man, you been busy with lots of cool modifications to your R model.

As you know I am not far from George so if you get a chance to drop in it would be great to see you again!

:cheers:

Praehotec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 mustang, 2017 GT350R
Ok, I am very excited, I just got a VIN and estimated production start date of 2/27, for my R! Finally I can see it in COTUS as well! :eyebulge:

Dtmaso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1965 Cobra 427S/C; Jeep Commander
Ok, I am very excited, I just got a VIN and estimated production start date of 2/27, for my R! Finally I can see it in COTUS as well! :eyebulge:
Just got off the phone with Issac who confirmed that only one R (probably yours) has been scheduled for production thus for in 2017. :thumbsup:

I guess I can start getting myself all worked up on a weekly basis once again waiting for mine to schedule.

Sponsored

CasualGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Camaro ZL1 1LE & 2013 Focus ST
My VIN just showed up in COTUS yesterday as well. Can't wait!

nhgaudreau

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nolan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
(First post here)

Order place a few weeks ago, build just got approved a couple days ago. Expected delivery is 4/10/17.

GT350
Lightning Blue with White stripes
Electronics Package

This will be my first Ford. EXCITED!

RickH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
GT350R HR333
I just received my vin and scheduled production is for the week of March 6th. for my "R". I had ordered it 6-15-16.

CobraO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback
I ordered the same car 15 days before you and I can't get any information. Very frustrating.
Sponsored