Sponsored

2017 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Frequency101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber GT PP
What kind of lead time is everyone getting. I ordered at the Dealer on 4/14 and still have not heard anything, and don't have an order #. Should I have gotten an order # and approximate lead time yet?
Same boat.
Sponsored

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium, Race Red
Is Cotus working for 2017s? I got my VIN from my dealer, but I can't track the status by order # or VIN in Cotus.

Grande1124

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
My dealer told me that online tracking doesn't work anymore. I ordered on April 14th but i dont have a VIN yet.

Phelix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future s550
Ordered mine April 18th! Got a retail price today. No DORA. I'm Canadian so I don't know how long it'll take for my car to get here; I was told mid July. Time to start buying parts! I got a premium gt pp magnetic, manual, yellow jacket interior. Nav. Can't wait to get it!

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My order was placed 5/4, I have a VIN, and it's scheduled for 6/6 per my dealer, just don't know how to track it. Doesn't sound like there is a way. Oh well, I shall wait.

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
My order was placed 5/4, I have a VIN, and it's scheduled for 6/6 per my dealer, just don't know how to track it. Doesn't sound like there is a way. Oh well, I shall wait.
Weird. I ordered almost a week before you and have no vin yet you have a vin already :confused:

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had the same dilemma and also went with Oxford, i feel like Platinum white is a luxury car/SUV color.
I said the same thing when I seen the color at the dealer on another car.

Placed my 2017 order

Oxford White
A6
Black out
Saddle interior
Rear Sensing
401A

Since the Apple phones link up now, I passed on the Nav. (May regret it at some point).

Can't wait.

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Weird. I ordered almost a week before you and have no vin yet you have a vin already :confused:
getting info out my dealer was like pulling teeth, so maybe ask again for the VIN or FordService off this site.

Red_Devil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Yeah my order was put in before that and the Ford rep on this site said scheduling wasnt started yet. Im wondering if your info is accurate or if the dealer is feeding you a line. Hopefully its good and scheduling has started!

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
getting info out my dealer was like pulling teeth, so maybe ask again for the VIN or FordService off this site.
Yeah my order was put in before that and the Ford rep on this site said scheduling wasnt started yet. Im wondering if your info is accurate or if the dealer is feeding you a line. Hopefully its good and scheduling has started!

I was told this on the 6th via pm. I ordered 4/30/16
FordService said:
You're welcome. Congrats on your order! Your Mustang is currently in order processing, so it has been received and is awaiting scheduling action. Please keep in mind that this is generally the longest stage in the process.

Mariel

Sponsored

cmylxgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Magnetic Automatic
I just got an email from my sales rep that my car is being built 5/23. I thought Job 1 wasn't until the first week in June??? I've been asking for a DORA and a VIN for a week with no response yet. Looks like I may need to stop in there and get some answers.

I placed my order on 4/11 for a Lightning Blue GT Convertible.

-C

cmylxgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Magnetic Automatic
Brother!

I just ordered a Grabber Blue GT Premium PP w/ a black roof. I am stoked.

I managed $500 under invoice, which I don't think is too bad for an early 2017 order.
Sorry for the dumb question...but is $500 under invoice better than A or X-Plan?

Thanks

Hyland33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
I just got an email from my sales rep that my car is being built 5/23. I thought Job 1 wasn't until the first week in June??? I've been asking for a DORA and a VIN for a week with no response yet. Looks like I may need to stop in there and get some answers.

I placed my order on 4/11 for a Lightning Blue GT Convertible.

-C
My 2016 GTCS is being built the 18th lol
Sponsored