Sponsored

Took awhile but...

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I know I said when i first got it that #275 would get a blower, and never did. 1 year and 4 months later I finally finished other projects that got put ahead of it (finishing my factory five, building a shop, remodeling my baby girls room and a Disney vacation for her) but it's finally happening.

Hopefully be running Wednesday (had some parts mix ups that vmp is taking care of). Vmp stg 2 gen 2. After some cataloguing and tweaking (it's a new calibration) I'll dyno it. Eventually.

It'll be the car that ford hasn't built. 700+ bhp v8 with an auto and fully loaded.
Sponsored

MKW

2015 LE 50TH Kona Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE 50TH Mustang Kona Blue #320 6 speed
Nice :ford:

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Cant wait!

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Nice! Should be a beast.
Good luck.

SteveTheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue LE #825 AT PP
I'll also be watching for your updates

y2ksilverbullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT 5M, 2001 DHG Bullitt, 2015 GT 50 YR LE A6
I know I said when i first got it that #275 would get a blower, and never did. 1 year and 4 months later I finally finished other projects that got put ahead of it (finishing my factory five, building a shop, remodeling my baby girls room and a Disney vacation for her) but it's finally happening.

Hopefully be running Wednesday (had some parts mix ups that vmp is taking care of). Vmp stg 2 gen 2. After some cataloguing and tweaking (it's a new calibration) I'll dyno it. Eventually.

It'll be the car that ford hasn't built. 700+ bhp v8 with an auto and fully loaded.
:cheers::thumbsup::ford:

Sponsored

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Mustang #1869 (Kona)
I too have an AT and was wondering if I could bolt on a supercharger to it. If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost?? I'm debating on what to add to my Kona Beauty:)

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
6R80 ftw! This is gonna be good :D

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB

Pssst, we don't have adaptive cruise and rear backup sensors so we are ALMOST fully loaded :cheers:

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I too have an AT and was wondering if I could bolt on a supercharger to it. If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost?? I'm debating on what to add to my Kona Beauty:)
Yes you can. Although the auto's are a bit trickier to tune.

Update: Wide open runs like a scalded assed ape and theres more left in it. Tuner is having a bear of a time getting the part throttle stuff just right though. But he's actively working on it. (And before anyone starts throwing rocks, he is a very well known tuner across the country, and he's explained to me exactly whats happening, and its doing it in both HP tuners and SCT, its not his fault).

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Yes you can. Although the auto's are a bit trickier to tune.

Update: Wide open runs like a scalded assed ape and theres more left in it. Tuner is having a bear of a time getting the part throttle stuff just right though. But he's actively working on it. (And before anyone starts throwing rocks, he is a very well known tuner across the country, and he's explained to me exactly whats happening, and its doing it in both HP tuners and SCT, its not his fault).
:cheers:
Sponsored