dont think anyone could go wrong with either colors..all looks good
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
dont think anyone could go wrong with either colors..all looks good
Great to hear about your upcoming GT350 being delivered to you on the West Coast.

If you get to the Okanagan next spring or summer watch out for an all Black R model running around those parts and hopefully we could get together and share some thoughts about these great cars!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Great to hear about your upcoming GT350 being delivered to you on the West Coast.

If you get to the Okanagan next spring or summer watch out for an all Black R model running around those parts and hopefully we could get together and share some thoughts about these great cars!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
try and stop me im in penticton every summer!! you bought it from skaha ford?

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
try and stop me im in penticton every summer!! you bought it from skaha ford?
Orchard Ford in Kelowna.

I don't believe that Skaha Ford is an SVT dealer therefore they would not get an R model and probably not any regular GT350 cars either?

Which dealership did you purchase your car from?

:shrug:

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Orchard Ford in Kelowna.

I don't believe that Skaha Ford is an SVT dealer therefore they would not get an R model and probably not any regular GT350 cars either?

Which dealership did you purchase your car from?

:shrug:
oh sht yeah skaha not svt dealer, you live in kelowna? i went to orchard once to look around, its on the main road where all the hotels are, i call that the main strip lol

i work at richport so I ordered through them :first: they have an experienced svt tech who knows everything

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
oh sht yeah skaha not svt dealer, you live in kelowna? i went to orchard once to look around, its on the main road where all the hotels are, i call that the main strip lol

i work at richport so I ordered through them :first: they have an experienced svt tech who knows everything
It is my understanding that Richport Ford sold their R model allocation at MSRP so kudos to them for doing so if that was the case!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

With B.C. only getting 3 R models I thought that was very good of your dealership to sell these limited edition R models at MSRP but I did not get that lucky unfortunately but happy just the same. Brown Bros. got the only other R model in your province that I am aware of.

The only other R model that sold at MSRP in Canada that I am aware of was out of Birchwood Ford in Winnipeg and it went to the Toronto area I believe. Trevor in Nova Scotia also may have done well also on his R model?

:cheers:

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
It is my understanding that Richport Ford sold their R model allocation at MSRP so kudos to them for doing so if that was the case!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

With B.C. only getting 3 R models I thought that was very good of your dealership to sell these limited edition R models at MSRP but I did not get that lucky unfortunately but happy just the same. Brown Bros. got the only other R model in your province that I am aware of.

The only other R model that sold at MSRP in Canada that I am aware of was out of Birchwood Ford in Winnipeg and it went to the Toronto area I believe. Trevor in Nova Scotia also may have done well also on his R model?

:cheers:
i cant say for the other dealers but you're right richport does sell at msrp, thats why i work for them and buy from them, they dont involve in sketchy business practices. same with when it comes to documentation fees they dont charge things like transfer fees, reg fees etc.

we had a total of 15 allocations when the gt350 news broke out, 1 was R, some guy phone ordered, and last time i checked...including mine we have 7 slots left...

as you know 3 svt dealers in BC are richport, coastal and steve marshall in nanaimo,.. so coastal orders an R, because its got all the hype,changes the price to 160000. :eyebulge::doh::headbonk:99% same as a regular gt350 plus its late build..

so if you know anyone looking to order send them my way, everything is msrp, and no other incentive (which is the best, given what other dealers are charging) and i'll make sure you get a referral:thumbsup::thumbsup:

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
i cant say for the other dealers but you're right richport does sell at msrp, thats why i work for them and buy from them, they dont involve in sketchy business practices. same with when it comes to documentation fees they dont charge things like transfer fees, reg fees etc.

we had a total of 15 allocations when the gt350 news broke out, 1 was R, some guy phone ordered, and last time i checked...including mine we have 7 slots left...

as you know 3 svt dealers in BC are richport, coastal and steve marshall in nanaimo,.. so coastal orders an R, because its got all the hype,changes the price to 160000. :eyebulge::doh::headbonk:99% same as a regular gt350 plus its late build..

so if you know anyone looking to order send them my way, everything is msrp, and no other incentive (which is the best, given what other dealers are charging) and i'll make sure you get a referral:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'll take one of those MSRP allotments. Send me a message.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Website
justboltons.com
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor Crew Cab
anyone know if there are any changes to the 2017 GT350R colors? I would love to get a Comp Orange or even that Ford Blue they used to promoted the new Raptor, GT and GT350R.

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Nothing has been announced yet, but Liquid Blue would be a big seller. That would have been my choice if it were available for 2016.

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
anyone know if there are any changes to the 2017 GT350R colors? I would love to get a Comp Orange or even that Ford Blue they used to promoted the new Raptor, GT and GT350R.
2017 better not be different gt350 ill jump off a bridge

Poki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R, BMW 328i
I've come down to two color combinations to decide on a 2016 R model: Shadow Black with Black Stripe/Red Accent; or Avalanche Gray with Black roof and Black Stripe/Red Accent. I've never seen the Avalanche Gray GT350/R in person so I'm worried, but looks great in images on the net though. Any suggestions/comments? Thanks.