Sponsored

WHAT DID YOU PAY!!!

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Almost 40k for a 4banger mustang? Yikes!!
It is a Vert but yea especially for a base Ecoboost. As soon as I saw the depreciation on the Ecoboost I stopped even thinking about it.
Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
That's insane :eyebulge: ... why so much tax! And how did you dodge that bullet?
Yup, we have a registration tax based on Co2 output, so the GT doesnt fare too well :headbonk:

I can avoid it due to my work and tax-status, luckily!

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Almost 40k for a 4banger mustang? Yikes!!
MSRP, I got it for 35k before tax

It is a Vert but yea especially for a base Ecoboost. As soon as I saw the depreciation on the Ecoboost I stopped even thinking about it.
It's Premium with PP and a few other things

kornflake7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
I would never pay even close to 30 for an eco, I got my 2015 premium pp with leather recaros for 31k otd 11k miles on it.

Sponsored

kornflake7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Thank god I hate non hard top verts. Hey to each his own though, if you're happy with what you paid that's what matters.

mikengail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible A10
Used '15 Triple Yellow GT Premium Convertible with all the options last December and only 9k miles. $27,275 out the door and bank said it was worth $36,680 at the time. Needed an oil change and tires balanced plus an extra key fob. Never in an accident. Got really lucky...

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
MSRP, I got it for 35k before tax

It's Premium with PP and a few other things
Thats still a considerable amount but if you're happy with the convertible then rock it. I paid 35500 for my Premium auto GT before taxes.

BTBAM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350 Oxford White/Blue Stripes
I'm just waiting on the car to arrive, but unless anything changes I think I got a phenomenal deal. Befriended a guy that owns a local Ford dealership near where I just moved, he also races them. Told him I've never been a Mustang guy till recently and I love the Orange one. I drive for a living and the GT just isn't practical for my mileage, he recommended the Ecoboost and offered to find me one at auction. He found a Ford Executive's lease.

2016 Ecoboost Premium 15k miles
$24,897 OTD paid

Only thing I'm slightly upset is that it doesn't have the performance package, but the Orange is so damn hard to find. I also really wanted the GT, but until I change positions Ecoboost it is. Figure I'll drive this for a couple years and jump at the 2020 model or if I get a promotion this goes and GT comes. Thoughts?

3vOmYoTl.jpg

V9wZCkI.jpg

Sponsored

Phil@JDM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Bullitt, 2004 Cobra, 1968 Fastback
Just picked up my 2015 on saturday.
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
6 Speed 2,650 miles
Performance Package
Parking assist
$21,300

gamatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
$31k out the door
2015 GT Premium, Performance Pack Magnetic, only option park assist, 24k miles, new Toyo tires, Flowmaster Outlaw exhaust (stock included), windows already nicely tinted, resonator delete. Car was basically perfect except that the rear bumper needs to be repainted due to some deep scuffs, I put that value at about $500 and tried my best to work that into the deal.

I've already sold the Flowmaster exhaust which pays for half of the bumper respray. :headbang:

Last edited:

dkmesa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
$31k out the door
2015 PP Magnetic, only option park assist, 24k miles, new Toyo tires, Flowmaster Outlaw exhaust (stock included), windows already nicely tinted, resonator delete. Car was basically perfect except that the rear bumper needs to be repainted due to some deep scuffs, I put that value at about $500 and tried my best to work that into the deal.

I've already sold the Flowmaster exhaust which pays for half of the bumper respray. :headbang:
$31K for a used non premium GT?

sspfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'90 ssp notch, '16 Gt/pp
Seems like alot
It is. I paid $31 plus tax and title (about $32 otd because of my trade made the tax about $700). That's for a brand new 2016 base gtpp
Sponsored