Sponsored

Georgia

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Best dealer for warranty work north of ATL

Since I am about to join the family with a GT350 on the way (about to be purchased remotely), I am looking at the best dealer in the area for warranty work. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Sponsored

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
They all suck lol
Where in north georgia?
This is what I am reading, thus I am looking for one that sucks the least :)

Around Alpharetta would be ideal but I do no mind driving a reasonable distance for a good option.

ir0nxchefx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 DiB, NB Focus RS
This is what I am reading, thus I am looking for one that sucks the least :)

Around Alpharetta would be ideal but I do no mind driving a reasonable distance for a good option.
I use gwinnett place ford, I havent had any issues with them. 0 issues with oil changes there, although I do bring my own oil and filter. Not sure about Billy Howell ford, that one is pretty close.

Tatum337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Any one looking for oil pump gears installed private message me. I found a master ford mechanic that put mine in at the local ford store. Highly recommended and insanely cheap.

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Still reppping Valdosta, GA!

TJ

gamatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hi All, got my 2015 GT from Loganville Ford a few weeks ago. Love the seating position, handling, styling and creature comforts compared the previous generations I've owned.

- 2003 Cobra
- 2004 Mach1
- 1992 LX 5.0
- 2000 SVT Contour

I use gwinnett place ford, I havent had any issues with them. 0 issues with oil changes there, although I do bring my own oil and filter. Not sure about Billy Howell ford, that one is pretty close.
This. My 2015 GT is there for a few picky things all covered under warranty with no hassles.

Tokki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS Lightning Blue
Hey guys, just picked up a '17 lightning blue cali special a couple weeks ago. I'm definitely in love with this car. Looking forward to installing these spacers and Steeda progressive springs sometime this week or next!

By the way, I am temporarily staying down in Fort Valley, but usually in Duluth on the weekends.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Great choice on the progressives ... you will be veryHappy!

Welcome to the forum!!

Best Regards,

TJ

Sponsored

SlowEldiablo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Since I am about to join the family with a GT350 on the way (about to be purchased remotely), I am looking at the best dealer in the area for warranty work. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Try Sandy Springs Ford. They have a ton of performance fords.

T101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST, 2014 Taurus SHO, 1998 SVT Contour, 1997 SVT Cobra, 1998 Volvo V70R
35% is the limit here. I believe you can go 30% without any issues.

There is an E85 station in Alpharetta, very close to Cumming.
Racetrack in Canton has E85 now too.

T101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST, 2014 Taurus SHO, 1998 SVT Contour, 1997 SVT Cobra, 1998 Volvo V70R
I live in Cumming. Never had any issues with my GT350 running without resonators. I've always done legal tints so not sure how strict they are. I had my car impounded due to illegal tints when I was living in Chicago, never again.
What Color is your GT350?

I live up in the Coal Mountain area...

SlowEldiablo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
I live in Cumming/Coal mountain, I run 5% all around except for front strip on windshield. Soon I'll be pulling that off and having the whole windshield done in 80% and another 5% strip across the top. Never have any trouble from the local cops.

SlowEldiablo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
As far as loud exhaust goes, again, lining in Cumming/Coal mountain, my 2012 mustang GT had no cats and was 3" all the way back to the tail pipes, still no drama from local LEO. As long as you don't do stupid stuff constantly like I guy I know that rolls a silver 03 Cobra, the cops won't mind. If you build a bad rep, then they will fish for you constantly. I've worked in the local ER for the past 12 years, know many Serriffs, PD, and GSP, most of them love muscle cars. Just keep everything on the DL and you will be fine in this area.
Sponsored