King Jackmode

HA! HA!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 GT, 2016 S550 EB
Have you seen what car I have got? Unless the US has moved to Europe, it's not a European Thing. it's a Canadian Spec California Special. Mind you after today, Canada might want to move across the pond :D
To your overrun shithole? That'd be foolish. :lol::cheers:

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
To your overrun shithole? That'd be foolish. :lol::cheers:
and Brain of the US who is the 1st Person to visit The Donald next week?
The British Prime Minister
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/trump-churchill-oval-office/index.html
seems he wants to be BFF with is
Anyway, by your brainless comment it shows how clever you are, so I'm done as you are really not worth seconds of replying. A lot of nice clever people on here, I am always in the US so am not going to let a prat like you spoil that
so i shall wait for some witty (some hope) come back from you, the floor is yours : go for it, we are all waiting

Last edited:

King Jackmode

HA! HA!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 GT, 2016 S550 EB
Well thats see, at least I don't have to put up with prats running about with machine guns as they have very small :D
So if you want to dance sweet heart, we shall dance and both get banned.
But believe me I will give you treble back, and by the way sweet heart I work with the US Embassy in London. So I would be a bit careful what you say
What? :lol:

Open mouth and insert foot, am I right? :lol:

u wot m8?!

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/trump-churchill-oval-office/index.html
seems he wants to be BFF with is
Anyway, by your brainless comment it shows how clever you are, so I'm done as you are really not worth seconds of replying. A lot of nice clever people on here, I am always in the US so am not going to let a prat like you spoil that
so i shall wait for some witty (some hope) come back from you, the floor is yours : go for it, we are all waiting
Just ignore King Jackmode, you can't expect much except ignorance, but its not entirely his fault, Albuquerque NM has some of the worst school systems in the country and he is just a sad product of his environment.

Sponsored

Mr. G

Ira
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost premium convertible oxford white
now children, let's stop the silliness or no one is going to get their allowance this week.

OP
OP
Traffic22

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
My 15 convertible has the same sticker I believe it was suppose to have been taken off after the panel was installed but wasn't. I have left it on my car.
To get the conversation back on track. I am guessing you are correct. It does look like the kind of sticker that is supposed to be removed during production. Given some have it and some don't, I would have to guess they just forget sometimes.

I like these kinds of quirks. It reminds me of all the production variances you used to see on cars in the 60's and 70's.

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
Perhaps the convertible trunk panel cover is not compatible with the fastback version and they use these to keep them apart during manufacturing? Maybe the wiring on the backup camera (that is mounted into this panet) is different on the convertible.
Some of the guys in Oz have put these panels on fastbacks with no problem. It doesn't seem like there is a difference in the panel itself which makes the labelling weird.

ibinubu12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 2.3L Premium MT82 EB PP
If I had to guess, it would be because the convertibles get a different fuel economy label rating as the fastbacks. A few years ago, the government proposed a "permanent and prominent display" rule for E85 vehicles, requiring a badge indicating flex fuel capability. I'd guess the EPA requires something similar in order to rate different variants of vehicles differently. EB, V6, GT all have different badging, but fastback and convertible would be the same without the "Convertible" sticker. Since the previous gen had the same "Convertible" badging, I bet that's what it is.

It wouldn't surprise me if some dealers took them off before delivery.

Sponsored

stangs-R-me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT & 2016 EB Mustangs

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Perhaps the convertible trunk panel cover is not compatible with the fastback version and they use these to keep them apart during manufacturing? Maybe the wiring on the backup camera (that is mounted into this panet) is different on the convertible.

It sure doesn't look like it's supposed to stay there.
I think so too because the trunks are shaped slightly different. Learned about this during my whole CS spoiler nightmare

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
I think so too because the trunks are shaped slightly different. Learned about this during my whole CS spoiler nightmare
They're completely interchangeable - lots of people have put the 'convertible' one a fastback with no issue.

Reddirocket27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 CPO EB Prem Conv w/ 201A
Reviving a dead thread, but I saw mine hidden as well. Assumed it was left because mine was in a rental fleet?
20200415_150031.jpg
Sponsored