Sponsored

18" wheels that fit GT PP?

JPinkman

Heavy but slow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Platinum White GT Premium PP
First post here, picking up my 2017 GT this afternoon! Sorry if this is a repeat topic, but I'm looking for some 18" track wheels that will clear the Brembos on the GT PP. My S197 track car has Enkei wheels, but those are pretty pricy and I want to find something along the lines of the current PP wheels.

I want to drive to the track on street tires, then swap out, so hopefully all 4 will fit in the car. They don't in Porsches, so I've seen some guys mount them to a roof rack. I haven't found any 18" wheels on AM that fit the PP.

For tires, I'll probably go with NT 05's, as I had good luck with those on my Cayman R, and NorCal now seems to be getting rain again.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Here are the few options that will work

Forgestar CF5
Apex Ec-7
fully forged options from then on.

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
TSW PANORAMA Rotary Forged 18X10.5 5X114.3 +27MM fit my `16 GT PP, but only about 2-3mm from brake caliper. (I think these wheels are discontinued now).

But yes, this topic is def a repeat. Do a search and I'm sure you'll find some more options.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
TSW PANORAMA Rotary Forged 18X10.5 5X114.3 +27MM fit my `16 GT PP, but only about 2-3mm from brake caliper. (I think these wheels are discontinued now).

But yes, this topic is def a repeat. Do a search and I'm sure you'll find some more options.
They are discontinued unfortunately.

ddozier

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackcarbuilds.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
First post here, picking up my 2017 GT this afternoon! Sorry if this is a repeat topic, but I'm looking for some 18" track wheels that will clear the Brembos on the GT PP. My S197 track car has Enkei wheels, but those are pretty pricy and I want to find something along the lines of the current PP wheels.

I want to drive to the track on street tires, then swap out, so hopefully all 4 will fit in the car. They don't in Porsches, so I've seen some guys mount them to a roof rack. I haven't found any 18" wheels on AM that fit the PP.

For tires, I'll probably go with NT 05's, as I had good luck with those on my Cayman R, and NorCal now seems to be getting rain again.

Thanks!
There is a group buy to Apex 18x10" wheels going on right now. You can find a link to the group buy in this thread.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72937

Dave

Sponsored

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
They are discontinued unfortunately.
Yeah, I noticed that also, maybe you can get a good deal on some old stock ;) A while ago, I actually emailed TSW about the newer Rotary forged wheels to see if they would also fit. They said "probably" so not a definitive response.

I do like the design of the sochi, watkins, interlagos, etc. Just not sure if they do actually fit over the GTPP brakes. Offset is also not ideal for the rear +27.

I'd be more interested in 19" size now anyway, most of the 18" tires are too short for me.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I noticed that also, maybe you can get a good deal on some old stock ;) A while ago, I actually emailed TSW about the newer Rotary forged wheels to see if they would also fit. They said "probably" so not a definitive response.

I do like the design of the sochi, watkins, interlagos, etc. Just not sure if they do actually fit over the GTPP brakes. Offset is also not ideal for the rear +27.

I'd be more interested in 19" size now anyway, most of the 18" tires are too short for me.
mrr m600 wheels:thumbsup:
Sponsored