Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
This is my car and BTW it ran 173.8 in half mile and 9.8@140 1/4 in 2000DA on E54 so it might be around 740-750 rwhp. I haven't go to the track with my E85 tune because they switched it to E54 here in AZ. I can't really feel the flat line because it pulls hard till 7700.
Thats awesome man!

Totally killer results!

Deadmau5

Procharger p1 stage 2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15gt
I'll Be posting up my dyno before and after this flatline fix hopefully this coming week if I can get Dyno scheduled !!

Deadmau5

Procharger p1 stage 2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15gt
Alright guys so got the problem fixed !!! I had rob shoemaker at fonse performance fix everything for me through alot of datalogging and time !! Car runs much much better doesn't jerk anymore and made more power on less boost !!!! On lunds tune my car made 633/529whp at 11.2psi and was spiking ! On Rob's my car made 653/493whp on less boost at 10.4psi with no spike !! No flatline etc. Car drives better no longer starts sluggish no longer jerks when punching it from low speed etc. !! My car has become a FU***** ANIMAL !! ITS MUCH MUCH smoother and drives very comfortable with no stutters as if it were na . Now take into to mind on lunds tune when I ran on dyno it was 22° outside !! So obviously cold air more power etc On Rob's it was 74° I had no flatline no spike and also I didn't use the same dyno I used for lunds so his tq is most likely higher as well as similar cars he's done make a good amount more than mine in this graph I will be going back to original dyno to get a much much better reading so things are equal. But as far as it stands Rob's tune pulled harder sooner !! Longer with a flatline and was still building power up top !!! We stopped because I don't have opg etc and don't wanna go boom lol from what rob told me it is DEFINITELY TUNE BASED ! Not mechanical ... As we can clearly see I changed nothing on my car but his tune !! I love Lund to death but the shunning me off and telling me to buy more shit to fix a problem they couldn't was UNACCEPTABLE !! Now as far as I've had Lund there tunes and customer service have been unbelievable!! But rob literally went beyond that to fix my issue and everyone else's!!! The guy was so damn anal about me doing crazy specific pulls etc that I started to become annoyed he was so thorough lol he messaged me to see how car was running if it could be better and if he could tweak some things !! It seemed like he actually gave a shit to fix the problem and he did !! Rob also gave me a e85 tune which we will be running next week hopefully to see difference between e85 and the pump on the original dyno !!!This was in no way to discredit Lund !! As I think highly of them and still do they just couldn't fix my problem. So if it takes me a bit long to update you guys remember I'm a average Joe trying to work all this around my work schedule his schedule and my family lol . Email rob for question or details as I am no mechanic or tuner and couldn't tell you the slightest about what was wrong but I do know he can fix the problem !! Lunds tune on bottom Rob's on top here's his email as well. [email protected]
4DC958E0-DA72-4424-8161-C7A004153DC4.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Did you forget the graphs? Lol

Deadmau5

Procharger p1 stage 2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15gt
For someone reason it won't upload I'll get it up one sec

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
To be honest its really hard for us to tell weather the flatline was fixed because he stopped the pull at 6500 rpms and that is wheir the flatline began with most cars.Also hard to compare the dyno numbers,but it is your car and im sure u could tell the difference on how it ran power and drivabilty.You being happy is the main thing so glad u got it straightened out.Do u have the logs from the pulls?

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
To be honest its really hard for us to tell weather the flatline was fixed because he stopped the pull at 6500 rpms and that is wheir the flatline began with most cars.Also hard to compare the dyno numbers,but it is your car and im sure u could tell the difference on how it ran power and drivabilty.You being happy is the main thing so glad u got it straightened out.Do u have the logs from the pulls?
Looking at the first dyno chart he posted you can see the top right hand corner Max RPM 7400 .. His dyno chart looks very very close to mine ..

Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Looking at the first dyno chart he posted you can see the top right hand corner Max RPM 7400 .. His dyno chart looks very very close to mine ..
Oh damm i didnt see that lol,wonder why the graph cut off like that?

Deadmau5

Procharger p1 stage 2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15gt
On the first dyno with lunds I definitely went above 6500.... We hit 7200 multiple times,.... Power fell right at 6500 and I'm going to the original dyno next week to have a more accurate reading

Deadmau5

Procharger p1 stage 2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15gt
Oh damm i didnt see that lol,wonder why the graph cut off like that?
Forgot to mention tuner at Hpp performance who dyno'd the car cut the map which is why it does that. He cut it so the guy datalog car could see where a/F needed to be adjusted

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
I took me a few looks to see it also , I blame mine on old age lol :D
I hear that,coming up on 50 and cant hear or see along with a list of other shit wrong lol.
Sponsored