Sponsored

Do you experience vibration and rumbling between 50 and 70 mph?

• Total voters

Dalton@Evolution

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dalton
Vehicle(s)
First 2020 GT500 In Da 9z
I had this issue with mine. Not saying it will fix yours but I put upgraded halfshafts in it and the vibration went away instantly. And with further inspection I found that my drivers side half shaft had a lot of play in the outer cv joint. Just some food for thought

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shahram
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 auto Foundry pkg.
The vibration tool at Ford is supposed to identify the problem, based on frequency. It knows all the ratios so it can identify driveshaft or halfshaft. Mine was fixed, came back... I'm so disappointed.

I would be willing to pay $1000 for a fix but it's not that easy.

markw24

markw24
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
The vibration tool at Ford is supposed to identify the problem, based on frequency. It knows all the ratios so it can identify driveshaft or halfshaft. Mine was fixed, came back... I'm so disappointed.

I would be willing to pay $1000 for a fix but it's not that easy.
I agree with $1,000. my purchasing dealer gave up on mine after a road force and DS swap. told me they were done unless Ford tells them to do more. I have three calls into my FSR and have been waiting for a call back........I am so disappointed in ford. My f250 has almost 250,000 miles on it and has let me down one time when the trany blew.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I agree with $1,000. my purchasing dealer gave up on mine after a road force and DS swap. told me they were done unless Ford tells them to do more. I have three calls into my FSR and have been waiting for a call back........I am so disappointed in ford. My f250 has almost 250,000 miles on it and has let me down one time when the trany blew.
Just curious who is your CSR? I'm wondering if it is the same I had in the past, being you're in the same Eastern Region zone.

I would reach out to DEYSHA on here and ask her to get you your CSR's Supervisor and elevate it from there, since you're not getting any responses from the assigned CSR.

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had this issue with mine. Not saying it will fix yours but I put upgraded halfshafts in it and the vibration went away instantly. And with further inspection I found that my drivers side half shaft had a lot of play in the outer cv joint. Just some food for thought
What half shafts did you upgrade to? What made you determine the problem was with the half shafts as opposed to any other part of the drivetrain?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

markw24

markw24
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Just curious who is your CSR? I'm wondering if it is the same I had in the past, being you're in the same Eastern Region zone.

I would reach out to DEYSHA on here and ask her to get you your CSR's Supervisor and elevate it from there, since you're not getting any responses from the assigned CSR.
my CSR is Jennifer at ext 77734 But have been dealing with the CSM sherral at ext 77789 I have had three different CSR and delt with one manager.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my CSR is Jennifer at ext 77734 But have been dealing with the CSM sherral at ext 77789 I have had three different CSR and delt with one manager.
Sorry, I didn't have either of them. I also went through (2) CSR's. The first one I wa dealing with stopped responding to calls and emails. Then I contacted DEYSHA on here and come to find out, that CSR moved on to another region without telling me! So DEYSHA made some contacts and had a Mgr reassign my case, so I had another assigned to me, who was pretty good and from what I understood she worked the Eastern region, maybe she is only specific to NJ?

Definitely contact DEYSHA for sure, she's great and certainly is an asset to this forum.

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shahram
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 auto Foundry pkg.
The key is the dealership, and if they care. Mine did, they fixed mine. They spent a lot of unpaid time on it I am sure. But then it comes back. There can't be much farther to go from here. Maybe I'll get lucky and get one of those handbuilt complete rear assemblies some have got. But the car will have cost Ford far more than I paid by then. Why are they so short sighted??! Killing possible lifelong customers. I don't really want to do a buyback, but I'm not paying for a transmission right out of warranty. I am currently re-escalated. Have an appt this sat for V6 TB recall and a service. Dealer and I are looking to Ford for direction on the vibration. I think it will cost them less to give me a killer deal on a GT at this point.... But I don't even want that. I just want a working V6...

Sponsored

markw24

markw24
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
The key is the dealership, and if they care. Mine did, they fixed mine. They spent a lot of unpaid time on it I am sure. But then it comes back. There can't be much farther to go from here. Maybe I'll get lucky and get one of those handbuilt complete rear assemblies some have got. But the car will have cost Ford far more than I paid by then. Why are they so short sighted??! Killing possible lifelong customers. I don't really want to do a buyback, but I'm not paying for a transmission right out of warranty. I am currently re-escalated. Have an appt this sat for V6 TB recall and a service. Dealer and I are looking to Ford for direction on the vibration. I think it will cost them less to give me a killer deal on a GT at this point.... But I don't even want that. I just want a working V6...
I'm with you there. They fixed it once already? What was the issue? it's getting old. Drove it today about 15 miles. First Iv'e drivin it since I got it back. Plus every time I drive it more than 10 min my sciatic nerve acts up. I can't for the life of me get the seat right. :mad:

markw24

markw24
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
:rant::rant:Two weeks and no return call from csm. Today I get am email stating my case was closed. Are you kidding me???????:rant::rant:

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Back TTT

markw24

markw24
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Got a call Thanks to Deysha :amen: Case reopened and waiting for a call back to see whats next.

markw24

markw24
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
So i get a call from A Ford rep today. I'm told that FMC does not approve nor deny repairs, That's up to the dealer. The last two dealers have said to me that FMC needs to approve further diagnosis. This is really beginning to get old.:repost::repost:
Sponsored