Traction Control Cut Off

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Traction Control shut off on me today taking the Hill Assist with it.
I was leaving work when I heard the chimes and saw the message in the dash say traction control is off and then more chimes and a message stating that the hill assist is off. I toggled traction control back to 'on' but it would not come back on. I drove home a little cautious. The traction control and hill assist indicators stayed on all the way home.

Just wondering if anybody has had this?

When I go to work in the morning I'll see if it's still down.
Sponsored

Joey5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
joey
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Check your brake fluid level, I know most vehicles will trip the lights if it is below the minimum level. Not sure if ford does it though

BMill705

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Mine has done this many times also. I've narrowed it down to whenever it has recently rained. I took it to my local dealer a couple months ago but they said nothing was wrong after it being there about an hour,lol. As soon as I get time I will take it to another dealer and see what the problem is.

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I started it the next morning and it came on immediately (after diagnostics checks). No rain here just cold (in the 20's). I didn't realize It cleared on the way to work until I parked at work and saw the traction control and hill assist indicators off.
Sponsored