Sponsored

Need help with DTC chassis codes, tps related..?

EcoMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 2.3l Mustang Ecoboost
I ran a dtc check using engineering mode, came up with c41500 and c41581, any ideas guys? Could it be the tps, I have noticed surges in throttle response lately. Im trying to find a new throtlebody with tps to try out, but no luck. Anyone know where to find one? All I find are for the GT.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I ran a dtc check using engineering mode, came up with c41500 and c41581, any ideas guys? Could it be the tps, I have noticed surges in throttle response lately. Im trying to find a new throtlebody with tps to try out, but no luck. Anyone know where to find one? All I find are for the GT.

These codes are also stored on mine...

Can anyone provide some insight?

DetroitMustangs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Ever figure this out?

Buldawg76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost, Rapid Red Premium
I don't believe those are codes for any failures, but rather programming confirmation codes used by engineers to verify successful completion of as built programming. I would be very careful when in the engineering test modes to not change any coding that you are not 100% sure of what it is for, or you have not been instructed to do so by Ford tech.

Those are most definitely not computer DTC codes reporting a failure of a component or system.

Change at your own risks.

BD
Sponsored