Sponsored

Simple mods question

Aaron_ATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 M/T PP 2.3 EB
I know it is sorta a side step from a performance increasing mod, but I am about to purchase something to more accurately locate the rearend / diff housing to the frame. Everything I read about those type mods seem to help eliminate axle hop and the weird floaty feeling the ass end as while cornering.

Don't know about you but I let off the throttle when the axle's start banging their brains out....
Sponsored

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
Going cp-e after all the reviews and info about it being OEM fitment with no lasting modifications needed ;0)

If I was going all out I'd swing by Full-Race in Phoenix and get a race FMIC with that beautiful 3" TurboBack exhaust! Man it sounds amazing
You'll need to take your grill shutters off that's it. If you have a tune they shut off the grill shutters so you won't get a code thrown.

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
yea. that one looks nice. i think the level has a little more volume and i'm not sure if that's super important. i'm sure overall they're probably all a nice improvement.
Level's has 2 core's. They have a street core which is what I have on my car and it's been fantastic. Probably similar in size to the CP-E. Level's Race core is MASSIVE. The main thing with Level's is that it's a 1 man operation. Nik hand weld's every single intercooler himself and the craftsmanship is amazing. It's the single best mod I've done to my car alongside getting a tune from Adam at Tune+.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
I know it is sorta a side step from a performance increasing mod, but I am about to purchase something to more accurately locate the rearend / diff housing to the frame. Everything I read about those type mods seem to help eliminate axle hop and the weird floaty feeling the ass end as while cornering.

Don't know about you but I let off the throttle when the axle's start banging their brains out....
BMR CB005, subframe cradle lockout kit will solve all of your problems.
Sponsored