Sponsored

longtubes and custom double xpipe

joonkim92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ingot silver mustang v6
I had longtubes installed to my car with bbk shorty offroad xpipe and the sr performance get xpipe with flowmaster outlaw axelbacks. the cats are deleted as well. here is the video revving is near the end. picture of the exhaust is on my instagram @joonkim92

[ame]
Sponsored

GuardArmour

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Sixxer
that sounded surprisingly good! what sounds would you compare it too in person? now i want to go with my idea of double H pipes and LT headers with outlaws too but at the moment im outta funds. :frusty:

OP
OP

joonkim92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
that sounded surprisingly good! what sounds would you compare it too in person? now i want to go with my idea of double H pipes and LT headers with outlaws too but at the moment im outta funds. :frusty:
Once I get my retune I'll rev it all the way to figure out the sound. Cause I only revved it to 4500rpm

whatdoyoufeedit?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red EB A10 (Formerly 2016 3X Yellow V6 M6), 1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 4.6L A4 (Future Coyote swap candidate)
Let us know how you like the long tubes when tuned. I'm still not sold on shorties and always had success with long tubes + tune. Thinking about getting long tubes as soon as I get tuned.

s550v6

Mike
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6
I have an honest question...why double x pipes? why not one? I did an H pipe and im wondering if i should've done 2! haha

Sponsored

V6junkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 v6 ingot silver
Quick question a xpipe for a GT will fit our cars we just need reducers on the back side to fit right ?

OP
OP

joonkim92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have an honest question...why double x pipes? why not one? I did an H pipe and im wondering if i should've done 2! haha
its to help with drone. which it did coasting you cant even hear it, but the exhaust is so loud.

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium ~2016 Mustang V6(sold)~
its to help with drone. which it did coasting you cant even hear it, but the exhaust is so loud.
So the double xpipe helped with drone? Can you use the bbk shorty xpipe with short tube headers? And if you go with the off road ones aren't you losing your catalytic converter which makes you unable to pass emmison tests? Thanks and fyi your exhaust setup sounds fucking great!

hasimp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hunter
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 - Oxford White w/ Blue Stripes
Would a double h-pipe achieve this same effect? I've never heard of doubling up H-Pipes or X-Pipes before. I currently have Flowmasters and an H-Pipe and the exhaust drone is crazy loud.

Sponsored

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
There are a number of double x pipes on the market for the 5.0